- David Gelb returns to food with 'Chef's Table' on Netflix Updated: May-13-15 5:17 pm
NEW YORK - Filmmaker David Gelb, who directed the delectable "Jiro Dreams of Sushi," has landed back in the foodie world with a Netflix series covering the lives and cuisines of six top chefs.
- 3 of 12 'Food Network Star' contestants have NYC connections Updated: May-07-15 3:36 pm
NEW YORK - The upcoming season of "Food Network Star" will have a New York accent.
- Private Zone wins Churchill Downs Stakes Updated: May-02-15 5:50 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Private Zone was the front-running winner in the $500,000 Churchill Downs Stakes as Bayern faded badly Saturday in his season debut.
- The Latest: Flay fires up winner in Derby undercard race Updated: May-02-15 3:00 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - 2:38 p.m.
- Louisiana blogger Jay Ducote to compete on Food Network Star Updated: Apr-30-15 6:31 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The Food Network is looking for its next celebrity chef, and Baton Rouge food blogger Jay Ducote (doo-KOH'-tee) will be among the hopefuls competing on the 11th season of Food Network Star.