- Fashion's greatest hits, misses on the Cannes red carpet Updated: May-25-15 4:26 pm
CANNES, France - Cannes' red carpet can be as kind as it is cruel when it comes to fashion.
- The movies that will keep buzzing after Cannes Updated: May-25-15 8:40 am
CANNES, France - The Cannes Film Festival is a grand hierarchy with strictly defined elevations of movies and media access, where films are met by high praise or lowly boos. And so there was a strange fittingness that the scandal of the 68th Cannes Film Festival, where all status is measured, came down to the importance of a few inches.
- Audiard's 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or in upset Cannes finale Updated: May-24-15 11:53 pm
CANNES, France - The 68th Cannes Film Festival was brought to a surprising close Sunday with Jacques Audiard's Sri Lankan refugee drama taking the festival's coveted top honor, the Palme d'Or.
- Emily Blunt lets her actions and characters do the talking Updated: May-21-15 10:40 am
CANNES, France - Emily Blunt didn't come to the Cannes Film Festival to talk about shoes.
- CANNES WATCH: 'Sicario' takes muscular look at drug war Updated: May-19-15 4:40 pm
CANNES, France - Denis Villeneuve unveiled his drug war thriller "Sicario" at the Cannes Film Festival, premiering a muscular saga that plunges deep into Mexico only to reveal more about the other side of the border.
- Cannes steps into trouble with high-heels dress code Updated: May-19-15 1:33 pm
CANNES, France - The Cannes Film Festival is coming under scrutiny for its strict dress code after women not wearing high heels were turned away from a premiere.
- CANNES WATCH: Jackson patriarch makes a splash at Cannes Updated: May-19-15 1:27 pm
CANNES, France - Along with film stars and other top actors and directors in the industry, Cannes Film Festival red carpet premieres tend to bring out the random celebrity that makes you wonder why they're there.
- CANNES WATCH: Star-studded Calvin Klein event honors women Updated: May-19-15 6:52 am
CANNES - The star-studded Calvin Klein Women in Film soiree could not have come at a more appropriate moment - at a Cannes Film Festival where the dearth of women directors has been a major theme.