- Maze, US speed team struggle as Olympics loom Updated: Dec-14-13 1:57 pm
- Tina Weirather wins World Cup super-G race Updated: Dec-14-13 11:31 am
- Hoefl-Riesch fastest in downhill training Thursday Updated: Dec-05-13 5:42 pm
- Mancuso always seems to shine on biggest stages Updated: Nov-28-13 7:53 pm
- US has plenty of depth on speed team Updated: Nov-27-13 6:03 pm
- No Vonn on new course; may return in Lake Louise Updated: Nov-26-13 6:16 pm
- Vonn crashes while prepping for return to racing Updated: Nov-19-13 9:52 pm
ST. MORITZ, Switzerland - The dominating stars of last season's Alpine World Cup women's circuit endured another frustrating race on Saturday in this Olympic season.
ST. MORITZ, Switzerland - Tina Weirather owes her immense skiing talent to her parents, who were both Alpine world champions. Only fitting then that the Liechtenstein racer should deliver a perfect birthday present to her mother, two-time Olympic gold medalist Hanni Wenzel.
LAKE LOUISE, Alberta - Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany was fastest in a World Cup downhill training run Thursday, a session Olympic champion Lindsey Vonn skipped ahead of Friday's race.
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - Julia Mancuso is in a healthy place these days, a "good place" as she refers to it.
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - Lindsey Vonn is banged up and unsure of her plans heading into the Sochi Games.
BEAVER CREEK, Colorado - The new Beaver Creek downhill course features a gliding section near the start for a skier to drop into a tuck and build speed.
DENVER - Reigning Olympic downhill champion Lindsey Vonn crashed Tuesday while training in Copper Mountain, Colorado, ahead of her planned return to racing following major knee surgery.