- Rudock passes for 2 TDs, Iowa tops Nebraska 38-17 Updated: Nov-29-13 5:56 pm
- Iowa takes step forward with big win over Michigan Updated: Nov-26-13 4:00 pm
- Iowa rallies past Michigan 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-13 6:02 pm
- Michigan blows lead, loses 24-21 at Iowa Updated: Nov-23-13 4:50 pm
- Iowa rallies past Michigan 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-13 4:31 pm
- Iowa's Canzeri proves value vs. Purdue Updated: Nov-19-13 6:08 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Jake Rudock threw for two touchdowns, including a 24-yarder to Kevonte Martin-Manley right after Iowa had stuffed Nebraska on a fake punt, and the Hawkeyes finished the regular season with a 38-17 victory on Friday.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - It might be easy to look at Iowa's recent win over Michigan as proof that the Hawkeyes have returned to national prominence.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Jake Rudock threw for 239 yards and a pair of touchdown passes and Iowa rallied from 14 down to beat Michigan 24-21 Saturday.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Michigan put itself in position for a key win at Iowa by converting turnovers into touchdowns.
AMES, Iowa - The numbers suggested that Iowa should have long buried Michigan. Yet the Hawkeyes found themselves in big trouble with just over two minutes left and the Wolverines on the move.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Jordan Canzeri was essentially forgotten for most of the year as Iowa leaned on fellow running backs Mark Weisman and Damon Bullock.