- Kings beat Lakers 122-99, sending LA to worst season ever Updated: Apr-16-15 2:08 am
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Lakers wrapped up the worst season in franchise history with an eight-man roster of castoffs and journeymen trudging to their eighth loss in nine games, never threatening to contend under all those gold championship banners hanging high above the Staples Center court.
- Casspi helps Kings beat Lakers 102-92 Updated: Apr-14-15 1:53 am
SACRAMENTO, California - The Los Angeles Lakers are one loss away from the worst season in franchise history.
- Faried scores 30 points, Nuggets beat Kings 122-111 Updated: Apr-12-15 8:45 pm
DENVER - George Karl was hoping for a triumphant return to Denver. He had to settle for a warm welcome from a friendly crowd.
- Westbrook's 27 and 10 lead Thunder, 116-103 Updated: Apr-10-15 11:39 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - With Kevin Durant and Serge Ibaka out with injuries, it has fallen on Russell Westbrook to shoulder the load as Oklahoma City tries to grind its way into the NBA playoffs.
- Jazz rally for 103-91 win over Kings, Favors scores 18 Updated: Apr-09-15 12:38 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Even if the Utah Jazz are not playing for playoff seeding, their minds haven't turned to summer vacation quite yet.
- Kings hold off Timberwolves behind Casspi Updated: Apr-08-15 1:24 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Omri Casspi's playing time has increased since George Karl took over as Sacramento's coach during the All-Star break.