- Drop hurts Redskins more than chain gang gaffe Updated: Dec-02-13 6:11 pm
- NFL: Officials erred at end of Sunday night game Updated: Dec-02-13 6:03 pm
- 5 things to know after Giants top Redskins 24-17 Updated: Dec-02-13 4:09 am
- Confusion over down at end of Giants-Redskins game Updated: Dec-02-13 1:31 am
- Redskins drop to 3-9 with 24-17 loss to Giants Updated: Dec-02-13 1:31 am
- Manning, Tuck lead Giants over Redskins 24-17 Updated: Dec-02-13 1:09 am
- Redskins try to stay united during homestretch Updated: Nov-21-13 6:31 pm
- Ponder, Peterson help Vikings rally to beat Skins Updated: Nov-08-13 1:08 am
- Redskins' Garcon, RG3 connect where it matters Updated: Nov-05-13 4:38 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - If Fred Davis holds on to the ball, the chain gang mistake helps the Washington Redskins.
NEW YORK - Redskins coach Mike Shanahan spoke Monday with the NFL's director of officiating after the league said Sunday night's crew made an error on Washington's final drive.
LANDOVER, Maryland - Referee Jeff Triplette acknowledged the down marker was moved incorrectly on the Washington Redskins' last possession of a 24-17 loss to the New York Giants on Sunday night, but said halting play to fix the mistake "would have given an unfair advantage."
LANDOVER, Maryland - For a little more than a quarter, Robert Griffin III looked like the reigning NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year and the Washington Redskins looked like a legitimate NFL team.
LANDOVER, Maryland - In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times.
ASHBURN, Virginia - Barely a day can go by without some sort of Washington Redskins drama, whether it's centered on the actions of quarterback Robert Griffin III, coach Mike Shanahan's future, the ongoing debate over the team's name or some other distraction.
ASHBURN, Virginia - Pierre Garcon is candid and off-the-cuff. Robert Griffin III is the politically correct, prepackaged sound bite.