- Ballot measure threatens California water tunnels plan Updated: Jul-12-15 5:13 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - Signature gatherers paid by a wealthy Stockton-area farmer and food processor have started circulating an initiative to force large public works projects to go before voters for approval, and the measure is expected to qualify for the November 2016 ballot.
- Comic-Con no-shows signal shifting times for big movies Updated: Jul-11-15 4:40 pm
SAN DIEGO - There's a Hulk-sized hole at Comic-Con this year. Three of the major studios and Disney/Marvel are not hosting a panel in the main hall at the annual fan festival. That means no Iron Man, no Captain America, and no Spider-Man - at least their filmed versions.
- Rainbow Facebook photos: Armchair activism or shifting tide? Updated: Jul-02-15 10:51 am
NEW YORK - You may have noticed your Facebook friends getting considerably more colorful.
- Emilia Clarke conquers the big screen with a 'Terminator' Updated: Jun-30-15 11:35 am
LOS ANGELES - The secret about overnight success in Hollywood is that it never actually happens that way.
- Review: Arnold (but little else) is back in 'Terminator' Updated: Jun-29-15 7:25 pm
Thirty-one years and counting, and the Terminators keep rolling off the assembly line like new iPhones, upgraded with shape-shifting abilities, rebooted Sarah Conner assassination levels and, one presumes, better selfie cameras.
- California lawmakers applaud decision in redistricting case Updated: Jun-29-15 4:25 pm
WASHINGTON - Members of California's congressional delegation on Monday applauded the U.S. Supreme Court's decision upholding the use of independent commissions to configure electoral districts.