- Fashion's greatest hits, misses on the Cannes red carpet Updated: May-25-15 4:26 pm
CANNES, France - Cannes' red carpet can be as kind as it is cruel when it comes to fashion.
- Red carpet Emergency Room at Cannes is always full of drama Updated: May-21-15 12:16 pm
CANNES, France - For most of the year, room 331 of the Martinez Hotel is just your run-of-the mill luxury five star hotel suite.
- Cannes red carpet dance is a tightly controlled choreography Updated: May-20-15 10:37 am
CANNES, France - Red carpets are all the same color, but they are not alike. And none equals the prestigious red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival, a rigidly organized gauntlet of glamour, a surreal choreography of stage-managed glitz.
- After a Cannes drubbing, Van Sant reflects on 'Sea of Trees' Updated: May-18-15 5:07 pm
CANNES, France - The full-throated passions of the Cannes Film Festival can elevate, just as they can humble. As the Palme d'Or winner in 2003 for his school-shooting drama "Elephant," Gus Van Sant has basked in the festival's sunny glow, just as he has, this year, experienced its cold shoulder.
- CANNES WATCH: McConaughey, Van Sant film greeted harshly Updated: May-16-15 12:40 pm
CANNES, France - Matthew McConaughey's remarkable comeback streak in recent years - the so called "McConaissance" - hit a bump at the Cannes Film Festival premiere of Gus Van Sant's "The Sea of Trees."