- No. 14 North Carolina holds off Notre Dame 63-61 Updated: Mar-03-14 10:59 pm
- ACC showdown: No. 12 Virginia hosts No. 4 Syracuse Updated: Feb-28-14 2:23 pm
- Sherman leads Irish to 65-62 win over Georgia Tech Updated: Feb-26-14 10:10 pm
- Notre Dame loses at No. 14 Virginia, 70-49 Updated: Feb-22-14 6:09 pm
- No. 14 Virginia beats Notre Dame 70-49 Updated: Feb-22-14 5:40 pm
- Brown leads Miami past Notre Dame 71-64 Updated: Feb-20-14 12:24 am
- Vasturia's 3s lead Irish to 68-64 win vs. Clemson Updated: Feb-11-14 9:57 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Notre Dame's defense was good enough in the second half against North Carolina to give the short-handed Fighting Irish a chance to end the 14th-ranked Tar Heels' long winning streak.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Virginia guard Malcolm Brogdon did a double take when told that the Cavaliers have only won the Atlantic Coast Conference championship outright once in their history, and that it was 33 years ago.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Garrick Sherman scored 21 points and Eric Atkins added 17, including a key 3-pointer, to lead Notre Dame to a 65-62 victory over Georgia Tech on Wednesday night.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Mike Brey is still trying to figure out the identity that best suits his Notre Dame team, and in what has been a trying first season in the Atlantic Coast Conference, the Fighting Irish looked to be making strides Saturday.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - It was just one play in a 40-minute game. It changed everything.
CORAL GABLES, Florida - Miami ended its home conference drought and denied the opposing coach a milestone victory.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Steve Vasturia made a pair of 3-pointers in the second overtime and Eric Atkins added 16 points as Notre Dame survived squandering a six-point lead late in regulation to beat Clemson 68-64 Tuesday night.