- Auguste's 19 helps Notre Dame to 89-83 win over Clemson Updated: Feb-09-16 12:13 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Notre Dame coach Mike Brey was glad Zach Auguste got mad after spending much of the first half on the bench in foul trouble in the Fighting Irish's 89-83 win over Clemson on Monday night.
- No. 2 North Carolina loses again, falls 80-76 to Notre Dame Updated: Feb-06-16 11:15 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Coach Roy Williams blamed North Carolina's second straight loss on the same problem from its previous one: a lack of intensity.
- Notre Dame rallies to beat No. 2 North Carolina 80-76 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:48 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame did it to North Carolina again.
- Syracuse guard Michael Gbinije excelling for Orange Updated: Jan-27-16 4:57 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - With one simple remark after losing to North Carolina, Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim paid the ultimate compliment to Michael Gbinije when asked whether Gbinije was tired at the end of the game.
- Pflueger finds role with No. 25 Notre Dame just in time Updated: Jan-26-16 4:12 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame freshman guard Rex Pflueger is finding a role as a dependable contributor just in time for the 25th-ranked Fighting Irish.
- Notre Dame's Jackson out vs. Syracuse with hamstring injury Updated: Jan-25-16 6:04 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame leading scorer Demetrius Jackson will miss Thursday's game at Syracuse with an injured right hamstring.
- Irish lose Jackson but still beat Boston College 76-49 Updated: Jan-23-16 3:10 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - When Notre Dame's best player went down, Saturday afternoon, the Irish were prepared.
- Notre Dame beats Virginia Tech 83-81 Updated: Jan-20-16 11:08 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Zach Auguste saw a need to take charge Wednesday night and did so offensively, defensively - and vocally.
- Colson leads Notre Dame past No. 9 Duke, 95-91 Updated: Jan-16-16 5:04 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Bonzie Colson hit a shot against Duke, drew a foul and stared down those noisy Cameron Crazies.
- Playmaker Jackson adjusts to role as Notre Dame's go-to guy Updated: Jan-15-16 3:06 am
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The only positive coach Mike Brey remembers about Notre Dame's first trip to play at Duke as an Atlantic Coast Conference member was the emergence of guard Demetrius Jackson as a leader.