- Grant scores 25, Notre Dame beats Delaware 80-75 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:36 pm
- Notre Dame show resilience in 98-93 loss at Iowa Updated: Dec-04-13 12:39 am
- No. 23 Iowa holds off Notre Dame 98-93 Updated: Dec-04-13 12:27 am
- Grant leads Notre Dame in win over Cornell, 101-67 Updated: Dec-01-13 4:00 pm
- Grant leads Notre Dame in win over Cornell, 101-67 Updated: Dec-01-13 3:20 pm
- Notre Dame bounces back against Santa Clara 84-69 Updated: Nov-23-13 12:03 am
- Notre Dame bounces back against Santa Clara 84-69 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:11 pm
- Upsets happening early this season Updated: Nov-21-13 4:26 am
- Indiana State beats No. 21 Notre Dame 83-70 Updated: Nov-17-13 3:21 pm
- Butler begins new Big East era by adding size Updated: Nov-13-13 7:52 pm
- No. 21 Notre Dame beats Stetson 80-49 Updated: Nov-10-13 4:18 pm
- No. 21 Notre Dame beats Stetson 80-49 Updated: Nov-10-13 4:08 pm
- Grant leads No. 21 Irish over Miami (Ohio) 74-62 Updated: Nov-09-13 12:27 am
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Jerian Grant scored 25 points, including a pair of 15-foot jumpers in the final 95 seconds after Delaware cut the lead to one, to lead Notre Dame to an 80-75 victory over the Blue Hens on Saturday in the first round of the Gotham Classic.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - No. 23 Iowa was deeper than Notre Dame. The Hawkeyes were also playing in front of a raucous home crowd and were bolstered by a strong showing in last week's Battle 4 Atlantis.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Iowa tried to wear down Notre Dame with its superior depth - but the Fighting Irish wouldn't back down.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - As Notre Dame coach Mike Brey continues to tinker with his lineup early in the season, he decided Sunday to go small and see what he got.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Jerian Grant scored 20 points to reach 1,000 for his career in leading Notre Dame to a 101-67 win Sunday over Cornell at Purcell Pavilion.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - When Mike Brey went small Friday night, he looked to his bench.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Jerian Grant led four players in double figures with 20 points to help Notre Dame bounce back from a rare November home loss by beating Santa Clara, 84-69 Friday night at Purcell Pavilion.
Parity in college basketball has made it so that when a smaller program knocks off a bigger one, it's not much of a surprise anymore.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - After seeing a 10-point halftime lead evaporate into a second-half deficit, Indiana State sophomore swingman Khristian Smith recalls thinking one thing.
INDIANAPOLIS - Brandon Miller doesn't want Butler to lose its way in the Big East.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A second straight rough start has first-year Stetson coach Corey Williams scratching his head.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Garrick Sherman's first game this season was one to forget.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Miami of Ohio is coming off an under-.500 season and the Redhawks are looking for anything to make this one a lot different from 2012-13.