- Dozier homers in 9th for tie, Mariners beat Twins 4-1 in 11 Updated: Aug-02-15 7:14 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins had one hit through eight innings. But Brian Dozier said his teammates were swinging well and that they need to be a little more convincing at the plate if they want to hold onto the American League's second wild-card spot.
- Trout hits leadoff HR, wins MVP as AL All-Stars top NL 6-3 Updated: Jul-15-15 2:58 am
CINCINNATI - Mike Trout flashed the skill that puts him at the front of baseball's new generation, just moments after four of the all-time greats walked off the field.
- The Latest: Frazier feeling effects of Home Run Derby win Updated: Jul-14-15 5:53 pm
- Dozier, Perkins to represent Twins in All-Star game Updated: Jul-13-15 4:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Second baseman Brian Dozier and closer Glen Perkins will represent the Minnesota Twins in the All-Star game.
- Kershaw, Santiago join All-Stars, replacing Scherzer, Gray Updated: Jul-12-15 4:30 pm
CINCINNATI - With several All-Stars pitching Sunday and other players nursing injuries, the rosters for the Mid-Summer Classic went through some changes before Tuesday's game in Cincinnati.
- Twins 2B Dozier gets Blue Jays OF Bautista's All-Star spot Updated: Jul-11-15 9:33 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Brian Dozier is an American League All-Star after all.
- Royals' Moustakas, Cardinals' Martinez win final fan vote Updated: Jul-10-15 8:48 pm
NEW YORK - Kansas City Royals third baseman Mike Moustakas and St. Louis Cardinals right-hander Carlos Martinez are going to the All-Star Game as winners of the final fan vote.
- In between warmup throws, Gardner learns he's an All-Star Updated: Jul-09-15 6:05 pm
NEW YORK - Brett Gardner headed to left field for the start of the fifth inning and noticed his image on the 101-by-59-foot video board in center.
- Royals, Cardinals form alliance for All-Star final vote Updated: Jul-08-15 7:03 pm
- Dozier, Twins finish sweep of Orioles with 5-3 win Updated: Jul-08-15 5:57 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Twins sure consider Brian Dozier an All-Star, regardless of whether he wins the fan vote for the final spot on the AL team.
- Rookies Bryant, Pederson make All-Star team; A-Rod left out Updated: Jul-06-15 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Less than three months after making his major league debut, Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is an All-Star, one of two rookies selected along with Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Joc Pederson.