- Keuchel's 17-game home winning streak ends in 6-2 loss Updated: May-03-16 1:05 am
HOUSTON - Dallas Keuchel has been unbeatable at home for over 1 1-2 years. That came to an end Monday night.
- Twins end Keuchel's 17-game home win streak, beat Astros 6-2 Updated: May-03-16 12:54 am
HOUSTON - The Minnesota Twins were the first team in over a year and a half to beat Dallas Keuchel in Houston, and they did it with patience.
- Indians lose 6-5 to Twins on walk-off for 2nd straight day Updated: Apr-27-16 12:36 am
- Sano walks off Twins with single, 6-5 over Indians Updated: Apr-27-16 12:18 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A night after his walk-off home run, Oswaldo Arcia offered some advice to Minnesota Twins teammate Miguel Sano facing a similar situation.
- Twins fan 20 times, fall 6-5 to Nationals in 16 innings Updated: Apr-24-16 8:56 pm
WASHINGTON - In between their 20 strikeouts, the Minnesota Twins made enough solid contact to put themselves in position to win.
- Harper, Perez set up Heisey's HR in 16th, Nats sweep Twins Updated: Apr-24-16 8:45 pm
WASHINGTON - During a career that has spanned five decades, Dusty Baker was pressed to remember a baseball game as zany at this one.
- Twins snap 7-game road skid, remember Minnesota son Prince Updated: Apr-21-16 6:52 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Minnesota Twins finally won a game on the road this season.
- White Sox finishing ways to win Updated: Apr-14-16 7:00 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - With music blaring and voices chattering, the Chicago White Sox clubhouse has been a cheerful place this season.
- Twins fall to 0-9, beaten by Latos, Garcia and White Sox 3-1 Updated: Apr-14-16 6:44 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Trevor Plouffe lingered in the dugout after Minnesota's ninth straight loss to open the season, staring at the diamond in disappointment.
- Winless Twins have been striking out at a historic rate Updated: Apr-12-16 5:06 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The metaphor for the start of this season for the Minnesota Twins is obvious: one big swing and a miss.
- Gore scores on wild pitch in 10th, Royals beat winless Twins Updated: Apr-10-16 7:06 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals did not need a hit to score the winning run Sunday. It wasn't about how they reached base, just what they did once they got there.