- Mann, Gaines, lead Georgia past LSU, 69-61 Updated: Mar-08-14 8:57 pm
- Georgia routs Mississippi State 66-45 in SEC hoops Updated: Mar-05-14 9:27 pm
- Clarke's 23 lift Arkansas past Georgia 87-75 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:36 pm
- Mann, Thornton lead Georgia past Missouri Updated: Feb-25-14 11:32 pm
- Georgia needs more wins to join NCAA bubble watch Updated: Feb-24-14 5:23 pm
- Gaines' 27 points lead Georgia to 73-56 win Updated: Feb-22-14 4:18 pm
- Stokes leads Tennessee past Georgia 67-48 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:50 pm
- Tennessee, Georgia heading in opposite directions Updated: Feb-17-14 2:45 pm
- Mann's FT lifts Georgia past Ole Miss, 61-60 Updated: Feb-15-14 6:30 pm
- Gaines takes charge in 2nd half for Georgia Updated: Feb-08-14 10:29 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - After Charles Mann and Kenny Gaines turned in their latest memorable performances, the celebratory hollers of the Georgia Bulldogs could be heard through the door to the visitors' locker room at LSU's Pete Maravich Assembly Center.
ATHENS, Georgia - Kenny Gaines scored 14 points and Georgia moved closer to locking up a spot in the quarterfinals of the Southeastern Conference tournament, routing Mississippi State 66-45 on Wednesday night.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Coty Clarke scored a career-high 23 points as Arkansas continued its recent surge with an 87-75 win over Georgia on Saturday.
ATHENS, Georgia - Charles Mann scored 19 points, Marcus Thornton added 15 and Georgia won its second straight game with a 71-56 victory over Missouri on Tuesday night.
ATLANTA - The SEC standings make Georgia look like a team worthy of NCAA tournament consideration.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Kenny Gaines had a career-high 27 points and Georgia bounced back from its first loss in three weeks with a 73-56 victory over South Carolina on Saturday.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Jarnell Stokes had 20 points and 11 rebounds Tuesday night as Tennessee trounced Georgia 67-48 to snap the Bulldogs' four-game winning streak.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Georgia and Tennessee are headed in opposite directions as they prepare for their Tuesday night collision.
ATHENS, Georgia - Kenny Gaines scored 21 points and Charles Mann hit the go-ahead free throw with 1.5 seconds remaining, lifting Georgia past Mississippi 61-60 on Saturday in a battle for third place in the Southeastern Conference.
ATHENS, Georgia - Kenny Gaines scored all of his 14 points in the second half, Brandon Morris and Charles Mann each added 10 points and Georgia beat Texas A&M 62-50 on Saturday night.