- Obama, Biden announce $600M for job grants Updated: Apr-16-14 5:54 pm
- GOP, Dems clash over online domain name oversight Updated: Apr-10-14 4:27 pm
- US senators urge full enforcement on steel imports Updated: Apr-09-14 6:43 pm
- BMW plans $1 billion expansion in South Carolina Updated: Mar-28-14 3:49 pm
- BMW plans major expansion announcement at SC plant Updated: Mar-28-14 9:16 am
OAKDALE, Pennsylvania - Emphasizing skills training as key to a growing middle class, President Barack Obama on Wednesday announced $600 million in competitive grants to spur creation of targeted training and apprenticeship programs to help people land good-paying jobs.
WASHINGTON - Republican opposition to Obama administration plans to spin off U.S. oversight of the Internet's domain name system is evolving into an election-year political fight, with GOP lawmakers using it as the latest front in their attacks on President Barack Obama's trustworthiness.
WASHINGTON - A group of senators seeking to protect jobs is calling on President Barack Obama's administration to fully enforce trade laws in deciding whether imported steel reinforcing bar from Turkey and Mexico unfairly undercuts U.S. prices.
GREER, South Carolina - BMW is celebrating its 20th anniversary of building cars in the United States by investing $1 billion in its plant in South Carolina to build two of its new X-series vehicles at the facility that ushered in a wave of foreign automakers building Southern plants.
GREER, South Carolina - BMW officials are preparing to announce an expansion of its South Carolina plant.