- Whiteside gets triple-double as Heat hold off Hornets Updated: Feb-05-16 11:16 pm
- Wade's bounce-back, Bosh's 20 lead Heat over Mavericks 93-90 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:14 am
DALLAS - After matching the worst shooting half of his career in the first 24 minutes against Dallas, Dwyane Wade missed his first shot of the third quarter.
- Stoudemire giving Heat a lift when they've needed it most Updated: Feb-01-16 5:16 pm
MIAMI - This is what the Miami Heat envisioned when they got Amare Stoudemire to agree to a free agent deal last summer. In short, they would use him when needed.
- Wade and Bosh each score 27, Heat beat Nets 102-98 Updated: Jan-26-16 11:15 pm
NEW YORK - With the game on the line, Miami's dynamic duo of Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh carried the Heat to a win.
- Wade, Bosh spark Heat to 89-84 comeback win over Bulls Updated: Jan-26-16 12:21 am
CHICAGO - The Windy City is starting to feel like home again for Dwyane Wade.
- Wall, Beal each score 18, Wizards down Heat, 106-87 Updated: Jan-20-16 9:42 pm
- Bucks take advantage of short-handed Heat, top Miami 91-79 Updated: Jan-19-16 10:38 pm
MIAMI - Perhaps Dwyane Wade taught Khris Middleton too well last summer.
- Hurting Heat return home - briefly - between long road trips Updated: Jan-18-16 11:55 am
MIAMI - For the first time in nearly two weeks, the Miami Heat are home.
- Westbrook's triple-double leads Thunder past Heat Updated: Jan-17-16 11:20 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook got another triple-double and as usual, the Thunder won.
- Whiteside's triple-double rallies Heat past Nuggets, 98-95 Updated: Jan-16-16 12:46 am
DENVER - Hassan Whiteside felt better than he had in a long time. He left the Denver Nuggets feeling poorly after his performance on Friday.
- Heat G Wade out against Nuggets with shoulder injuries Updated: Jan-15-16 8:46 pm
DENVER - Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade was out of the lineup Friday against Denver with injuries to both shoulders.
- Correction: Heat-Clippers story Updated: Jan-14-16 6:14 pm
LOS ANGELES - In a story Jan. 13 about the Heat-Clippers game, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Dwyane Wade had not recorded a double-double since Jan. 11, 2015. He had a double-double against the Golden State Warriors on Monday.
- Goran Dragic sent home from Heat road trip with calf injury Updated: Jan-13-16 6:55 pm
LOS ANGELES - Goran Dragic of the Miami Heat will miss at least three games with a strained left calf, and has been sent home from the team's road trip.
- Warriors beat Heat 111-103 for 36th straight home win Updated: Jan-12-16 2:09 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the rest of the Golden State Warriors starters struggled to pull away from Miami.
- Hayward scores 34 points, Jazz defeat Heat 98-83 Updated: Jan-10-16 12:42 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Jazz forward Gordon Hayward had no particular plans to shoulder a heavier load with the team short-handed and dressing only three wing players due to injury Saturday night. It just happened to work out that way.
- Wade scores 27, Heat win as Dragic, Green return to Phoenix Updated: Jan-09-16 1:34 am
PHOENIX - Gerald Green scoffed at the notion that Friday night's game against his former team was an emotional return for him.