- Ginobili, Spurs snap Suns' 5-game winning streak Updated: Dec-18-13 11:59 pm
- Suns win 5th straight, top Warriors 106-102 Updated: Dec-15-13 11:35 pm
- Dragic, Bledsoe lead Suns to 4th straight victory Updated: Dec-14-13 12:45 am
- Kobe still winless after Suns beat Lakers 114-108 Updated: Dec-11-13 2:23 am
- Morris' double-double leads Suns past Raptors Updated: Dec-07-13 12:45 am
- Bledsoe leads Suns to 97-88 win over Rockets Updated: Dec-04-13 11:42 pm
- Grizzlies defeat Suns 110-91 Updated: Dec-04-13 12:12 am
- Burke, Jazz beat Suns for 1st road victory Updated: Dec-01-13 12:36 am
- Markieff Morris leads Suns past Jazz, 112-101 Updated: Nov-30-13 1:04 am
- Dragic, Suns end Blazers' 11-game streak, 120-106 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:42 am
- James gets 35, Heat top Suns 107-92 Updated: Nov-25-13 11:32 pm
- Dragic scores 23 as Suns hold off Magic 104-96 Updated: Nov-24-13 10:23 pm
- Frye scores 20 to lead Suns over Bobcats 98-91 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:08 pm
- Cousins' double-double rallies Kings past Suns Updated: Nov-20-13 2:38 am
PHOENIX - Manu Ginobili scored 11 of his 24 points in the final four-plus minutes, and the San Antonio Spurs pulled away for a 108-101 victory over Phoenix on Wednesday night, snapping the Suns' five-game winning streak.
PHOENIX - Taking on the NBA's most prolific backcourt, Eric Bledsoe and Goran Dragic more than held their own.
PHOENIX - That dynamic double point guard backcourt of the Phoenix Suns might have had its best game yet.
LOS ANGELES - Kobe Bryant is swiftly regaining his confidence and timing. His conditioning improves daily, and he's already leading the Los Angeles Lakers in scoring again.
PHOENIX - Big games aren't out of the ordinary for Markieff Morris anymore, and he had another one Friday night.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Jon Leuer's career night and Ed Davis' double-double helped the Memphis Grizzlies fill a void left by two key injuries.
PHOENIX - Trey Burke had the biggest game of his young NBA career, and the Utah Jazz finally have a victory on the road.
SALT LAKE CITY - Two bad minutes worked better than anything else to get the Phoenix Suns' offense running.
MIAMI - LeBron James was even more efficient than usual, which says plenty. Dwayne Wade attacked early, distributed late and capped his night with a pair of cartwheels.
ORLANDO, Florida - With another late lead slipping away, Goran Dragic asserted himself for the Phoenix Suns.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Phoenix Suns coach Jeff Hornacek would have preferred to coast to the finish Friday night.
SACRAMENTO, California - Fourth-quarter comebacks have been common for the Sacramento Kings this season. The one Tuesday night was different, though, because they finally won.