- Griffin's 37 points help Clippers beat Suns Updated: Mar-11-14 3:12 am
- Warriors win 4th straight, hold off Suns 113-107 Updated: Mar-10-14 12:32 am
- Green's 41 points leads Suns past Thunder 128-122 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:56 pm
- Barnes, Griffin lead Clippers to 5th straight win Updated: Mar-05-14 12:33 am
- Suns scorch Hawks in 1st half of 129-120 win Updated: Mar-03-14 12:03 am
- Dragic's career-high 40 leads Suns past Pelicans Updated: Mar-01-14 2:20 am
- Dragic plays against Pelicans despite sore ankle Updated: Feb-28-14 10:27 pm
- Hayward leads balanced Jazz past Suns, 109-86 Updated: Feb-27-14 12:44 am
- Suns' Dragic out with right ankle sprain Updated: Feb-26-14 9:33 pm
- Love, Timberwolves beat Phoenix with late outburst Updated: Feb-26-14 12:32 am
- Beverley's 3 helps Rockets down Suns 115-112 Updated: Feb-24-14 12:51 am
- Lakers rally to beat Celtics 101-92 Updated: Feb-22-14 2:33 am
- Suns roll past road-weary Spurs 106-85 Updated: Feb-22-14 12:27 am
- Balanced Suns hold off Celtics, 100-94 Updated: Feb-20-14 12:48 am
- Green's 36 points lead Suns past Nuggets in OT Updated: Feb-19-14 1:14 am
- Lillard has no regrets over busy All-Star 'break' Updated: Feb-17-14 12:36 pm
- Wall leads East to All-Star dunk triumph Updated: Feb-16-14 12:21 am
- James scores 37 to lead Heat past Phoenix 103-97 Updated: Feb-12-14 12:48 am
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin is nothing short of a lightning rod - for teammates, opposing players and referees. He also can play any kind of game required to keep the Los Angeles Clippers near the top of the Western Conference standings.
OAKLAND, California - When Steve Blake checked in at the scorer's table with 5:25 remaining in the third quarter, Stephen Curry shook his head and shouted across the court, asking Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson not to take him out.
PHOENIX - Matt Barnes knows shooting nights like this are rare moments to be savored.
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns might be excused for their defensive lapses. They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display.
PHOENIX - Goran Dragic almost didn't play Friday night.
PHOENIX - With his injured right ankle heavily taped, Goran Dragic decided to play when the Suns met the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday night.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward needed just one assist for his first career triple-double. Despite his teammates' playful pushes, he didn't ask to re-enter the game.
SALT LAKE CITY - Phoenix point guard Goran Dragic sat out the Suns' game Wednesday night aginst the Utah Jazz because of a sprained right ankle.
PHOENIX - So many times this season, the Minnesota Timberwolves failed in close games down the stretch.
PHOENIX - Patrick Beverley is not the first option for the Houston offense. In fact, he might be the fifth.
LOS ANGELES - In their first game with the Lakers and coach Mike D'Antoni, MarShon Brooks and Kent Bazemore made sure Los Angeles came out a winner in the latest matchup of the NBA's most storied rivalry.
PHOENIX - The San Antonio Spurs were worn out at the end of a nine-game road trip, and they prefer a slower pace even in the best of times.
DENVER - In foul trouble early, Gerald Green spent much of the first half stewing on the bench. He spent the rest of the game making up for lost playing time.
NEW ORLEANS - Damian Lillard enjoyed making NBA history during All-Star weekend, even if it didn't turn out quite as he would have liked.
NEW ORLEANS - John Wall soared over his mascot, and the East stomped on the West in the slam dunk contest.
PHOENIX - LeBron James almost never has two bad games in a row.