- Hernandez shaky in Mariners' 9-8 win over Rangers Updated: Mar-09-14 8:39 pm
- Replay review in Rangers-Angels confirms call Updated: Mar-04-14 6:57 pm
- Kinsler says Texas comments taken out of context Updated: Mar-04-14 5:27 pm
- Russell Wilson enjoys time with Texas Rangers Updated: Mar-03-14 11:29 pm
- Feliz struggles, Soria sharp, White Sox top Texas Updated: Mar-02-14 7:34 pm
- Wilson's visit brings buzz to Cactus League Updated: Mar-01-14 3:58 pm
- Moreland has to be versatile in Texas with Prince Updated: Feb-28-14 3:59 pm
- Cotts makes quite a comeback with Rangers Updated: Feb-27-14 4:46 pm
- Rangers don't plan for Super Bowl QB to get at-bat Updated: Feb-27-14 1:44 pm
- Texas Rangers lineup has an international flair Updated: Feb-26-14 9:30 pm
- Rangers officially tab Darvish opening day starter Updated: Feb-25-14 2:42 pm
- MLB collision rule leaves open exceptions Updated: Feb-24-14 7:12 pm
- Rangers add year to manager Ron Washington's deal Updated: Feb-24-14 6:15 pm
- Rangers C Geovany Soto has surgery on left foot Updated: Feb-22-14 12:59 pm
- So much new for Fielder in first Rangers workout Updated: Feb-19-14 5:49 pm
- Pirates owner: 'additions were strong' Updated: Feb-19-14 5:06 pm
- Rangers' Yu Darvish jokes about Tanaka contract Updated: Feb-18-14 6:00 pm
- Rangers RHP Lewis trying for another comeback Updated: Feb-17-14 6:41 pm
- Darvish looks sharp in bullpen session for Rangers Updated: Feb-16-14 7:02 pm
- 5 things to know about the Rangers going to camp Updated: Feb-13-14 4:12 pm
- Roy Oswalt retiring after 13 seasons in majors Updated: Feb-11-14 10:44 pm
LAKELAND, Florida - Ian Kinsler was expecting this kind of reaction - even if he didn't agree with the way his comments were portrayed.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Neftali Feliz and Joakim Soria, the leading candidates to replace Joe Nathan as the Texas closer, had contrasting results in the Rangers' 9-7 loss to the Chicago White Sox on Sunday.
PEORIA, Arizona - John Hicks still knows the scouting report. The former Virginia catcher remembers that when Russell Wilson was at the plate he would try and hit the ball back up the middle. And when Wilson was on the mound at North Carolina State, he liked to throw his slider.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Mitch Moreland's role with the Texas Rangers immediately changed when they acquired Prince Fielder in a trade early in the offseason.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Neal Cotts was taking college classes again, making a two-hour drive twice a week to Illinois State. He was 32 years old and it was nearly three years after his last major league appearance.
SURPRISE, Arizona - When Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington fills out his lineup card on opening day, he will likely write down the names of players from seven different countries, plus Puerto Rico.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Yu Darvish got the official nod that should surprise no one. The ace from Japan will be the opening day starter for the Rangers.
NEW YORK - Rather than ban home plate collisions outright, Major League Baseball and its players adopted a rule limiting them this season.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Texas Rangers catcher Geovany Soto had arthroscopic surgery Saturday to remove a small bone from his left foot.
SURPRISE, Arizona - When a grounder ricocheted off Prince Fielder's mitt during his first workout with the Texas Rangers, he quickly held it up and proclaimed with a smile, "It's new."
BRADENTON, Florida - Although the Pittsburgh Pirates were not major players in the free-agent and trade markets this winter, owner Bob Nutting is optimistic the team can build on last year's success.
SURPRISE, Arizona - If Yu Darvish is feeling any pressure after leading the majors in strikeouts last season, it isn't showing.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Colby Lewis has been down this road before. He has come back from rotator cuff and reconstructive elbow surgeries.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Yu Darvish got right down to business when the Texas Rangers' pitchers and catchers reported to spring training on Sunday.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Five things to know about the Texas Rangers as they start spring training camp:
Roy Oswalt retired from baseball on Tuesday after winning 163 games and making three All-Star teams in 13 major league seasons.