- Penn St. trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote Updated: Mar-08-14 2:26 pm
- Penn State reports applications growth Updated: Mar-08-14 9:47 am
- Paper: Tab for Kane's Sandusky review now $96K Updated: Mar-04-14 8:47 am
- New Penn St. president seeks change of focus Updated: Mar-02-14 1:35 pm
- WVU to hold 2 spring practices on road Updated: Feb-28-14 1:29 pm
- Former Penn St. president wins lawsuit delay Updated: Feb-25-14 5:23 pm
- Corbett: New Penn State president a good choice Updated: Feb-22-14 8:25 pm
- West Virginia hires former Penn State DC Bradley Updated: Feb-21-14 6:55 pm
- Joe Paterno's son running for lt. governor in Pa. Updated: Feb-20-14 2:04 pm
- Era of new Penn St leader begins amid challenges Updated: Feb-18-14 5:04 pm
- All about football now for Penn State's Urschel Updated: Feb-18-14 2:25 pm
- Penn State board to consider naming new president Updated: Feb-14-14 5:35 pm
- Kane seeks $12M budgetary boost for AG's office Updated: Feb-11-14 4:18 pm
HERSHEY, Pennsylvania - A longtime member of the Penn State University Board of Trustees has resigned, saying he regrets his vote to fire Hall of Fame football coach Joe Paterno days after the arrest of Jerry Sandusky on child sexual abuse charges.
HERSHEY, Pennsylvania - Penn State University says it's on pace to receive a record number of applications.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - A newspaper says documents it has obtained show Attorney General Kathleen Kane's office has spent more than $96,000 in its review of the Jerry Sandusky child-sex investigation.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Penn State's next president is ready for the spotlight to shift away from the Jerry Sandusky child sexual abuse scandal and on to the many things Pennsylvania's largest university has to offer.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Spring football practice is mainly about learning with little attention is given to getting college fans revved up six months before the season starts.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania judge Tuesday granted former Penn State president Graham Spanier's request to put on hold his defamation civil lawsuit against former FBI director Louis Freeh and Freeh's law firm.
WASHINGTON - Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett on Saturday called Penn State's next president the "right person for the job" who brings a strong track record as a financial manager.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia has hired former longtime Penn State assistant coach Tom Bradley, who was interim head coach for the Nittany Lions after Joe Paterno was fired in 2011 during the Jerry Sandusky child sexual-abuse scandal.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Jay Paterno, son of the late Penn State football coach Joe Paterno, says he's seeking the Democratic Party's nomination for lieutenant governor in Pennsylvania.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - When Eric Barron was hired this week to be Penn State's next president, he said he hoped to strengthen the institution, starting by learning for himself about conditions at the university where he worked as a professor and dean for 20 years.
John Urschel is all about football now.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State trustees will meet early next week to consider hiring a president to replace the administrator who has led the school since shortly after Jerry Sandusky was arrested on child molestation charges, the university said Friday.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane got a warm reception Tuesday from the Senate Appropriations Committee, even though she was asking for a $12 million boost in funding for her office.