- Corbett signs 4 more child-abuse prevention bills Updated: Apr-15-14 12:49 pm
- Freeh gets expedited appeal in Penn State lawsuit Updated: Apr-15-14 11:34 am
- Penn State says it's exceeded $2B fundraising goal Updated: Apr-12-14 7:04 pm
- Court seeks to examine Penn St.-NCAA agreement Updated: Apr-09-14 7:31 pm
- Delay of ex-Penn State official's lawsuit affirmed Updated: Mar-19-14 10:34 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Four more bills spurred by the Jerry Sandusky and Roman Catholic clergy child sexual abuse scandals are now law in Pennsylvania.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Former FBI director Louis Freeh will get the chance next month to argue that a defamation case against him by Penn State's former president should not be delayed.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Penn State announced Saturday it blew past the $2 billion goal in a seven-year fundraising campaign that has expanded student scholarships, brought a big-time hockey program to campus and built a new children's hospital in Hershey.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A state court on Wednesday said it needed more information to examine whether Penn State and the NCAA acted legally when they entered into an agreement that imposed a $60 million fine and other penalties over the Jerry Sandusky molestation scandal.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - A judge has reaffirmed his decision to let former Penn State president Graham Spanier put off his defamation lawsuit against former FBI director Louis Freeh and his law firm.