- 7 Penn State trustees want access to records used by Freeh Updated: Apr-20-15 8:13 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Seven Penn State board members asked a judge Monday for access to documents used by a team led by former FBI director Louis Freeh that produced a 2012 report on how university leaders handled child molestation allegations against Jerry Sandusky.
- After Penn State, Tom Bradley starts anew as UCLA assistant Updated: Apr-16-15 2:21 pm
LOS ANGELES - Tom Bradley has been defensive coordinator at UCLA for less than two months. He is still learning where to go during practice, what his players can do, and how to meld his philosophy and terminology with what is already in place.
- Sandusky adopted son joins call to widen lawsuit time limits Updated: Apr-15-15 5:01 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Jerry Sandusky's adopted son Matt joined a handful of state lawmakers and others Wednesday to urge passage of proposals to expand or eliminate Pennsylvania's statute of limitations in child sexual abuse lawsuits.
- Freeh seeks out-of-county judge for Spanier defamation suit Updated: Apr-10-15 5:32 pm
BELLEFONTE, Pennsylvania - Former FBI director Louis Freeh (LOO'-ee free) wants a judge from outside the State College area to handle the defamation lawsuit that former Penn State president Graham Spanier filed against him and his law firm.
- Penn State trustees vote to authorize Sandusky victim deals Updated: Apr-09-15 12:13 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Penn State board on Thursday authorized university officials to settle litigation related to Jerry Sandusky, but it was not clear how much money is at stake or the number of victims involved.