- Giants WR Cruz nears third 1,000-yard season Updated: Dec-12-13 6:52 pm
- Seattle's Thomas seeing new looks from opponents Updated: Dec-12-13 5:03 pm
- Smith stepping into important role for Seahawks Updated: Dec-11-13 7:50 pm
- Seahawks-Giants Capsule Updated: Dec-11-13 3:50 pm
- 5 things to know after 49ers edge Seahawks 19-17 Updated: Dec-09-13 3:35 am
- Column: Road to Super Bowl still through Seattle Updated: Dec-08-13 10:01 pm
- Seahawks lose 19-17 at San Francisco Updated: Dec-08-13 9:44 pm
- Dawson go-ahead field goal lifts 49ers by Seattle Updated: Dec-08-13 9:36 pm
- Wilson's play generating some MVP buzz Updated: Dec-05-13 7:41 pm
- 49ers prepare to stay composed in emotional game Updated: Dec-03-13 9:51 pm
- 5 things to know after Seahawks rout Saints 34-7 Updated: Dec-03-13 3:33 am
- Seahawks beat Saints 34-7 to clinch playoff spot Updated: Dec-03-13 1:08 am
- Seahawks CB Thurmond suspended 4 games Updated: Nov-26-13 9:03 pm
- Rarefied Air: Hail Mary catches clutch, not common Updated: Nov-19-13 10:49 pm
- Seahawks top Vikes 41-20 for 13th straight at home Updated: Nov-18-13 3:32 am
- Seahawks top Vikes 41-20 for 13th straight at home Updated: Nov-17-13 9:47 pm
- Lynch and Peterson meet as Seahawks host Vikings Updated: Nov-14-13 8:11 pm
- Seahawks getting to full strength for stretch run Updated: Nov-13-13 8:19 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Nothing has come easy for Victor Cruz this season, so the New York Giants' receiver isn't worried about a little hand-to-hand activity against Seattle's top-ranked pass defense.
RENTON, Washington - Earl Thomas considered it a sign of respect and it had nothing to do with where passes were being thrown.
RENTON, Washington - Malcolm Smith has played for Pete Carroll long enough, first at Southern California and then with the Seattle Seahawks, that he knows nearly all the intricacies of the defensive system.
SEATTLE (11-2) At N.Y. GIANTS (5-8)
It was the kind of a game deserving of the burgeoning rivalry, a chippy affair very much in doubt until Frank Gore ripped off a run that saved some self-respect if not the season for the San Francisco 49ers.
SAN FRANCISCO - Every time the Seattle Seahawks seemed to steal some momentum, they found a way to hurt their cause.
SAN FRANCISCO - Frank Gore saw a huge hole with the clock ticking down and his team trailing, and went for it with everything he had.
SANTA CLARA, California - The San Francisco 49ers are ready for some serious chatter coming from that brash, big-talking Seattle secondary.
SEATTLE - A couple thousand Seahawks fans were crowded in front of the television stage when Russell Wilson walked out of the locker room still in full uniform.
RENTON, Washington - Back from their bye week, with the best record in the NFL and heading into a Monday night showdown with the Saints, Pete Carroll and the Seattle Seahawks spent Tuesday dealing with the kinds of distractions they believed were over.
Roger Staubach was watching on TV a couple of weekends ago when Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton completed a 51-yard pass for a tying touchdown on the final play of regulation against Super Bowl champion Baltimore, aided by a Ravens defender accidentally tipping the football toward a receiver.
SEATTLE - Before he stepped on the field for the first time in more than a calendar year, Percy Harvin made sure to find old friends on the Minnesota sideline.
SEATTLE - Every chance he got during the week, Percy Harvin got into Pete Carroll's ear and asked for a chance to not just make his awaited debut in Seattle, but do it both as a wide receiver and a kick returner.
RENTON, Washington - Ask around and you're liable to get a variety of explanations why Adrian Peterson and Marshawn Lynch are two of the top running backs in the NFL.
RENTON, Washington - It almost seems unfair to the rest of the league that the best team in the NFC might be the closest it's been to being fully healthy all season going into Week 11.