- Purdue loses again, falls 76-70 to No. 9 Wisconsin Updated: Mar-06-14 12:54 am
- Kaminsky, No. 9 Wisconsin handle Purdue 76-70 Updated: Mar-06-14 12:20 am
- Brust, No. 9 Wisconsin seek strong finish Updated: Mar-04-14 5:54 pm
- No. 14 Wisconsin beats Penn State 71-66 Updated: Mar-02-14 11:12 pm
- No. 14 Wisconsin beats Penn State 71-66 Updated: Mar-02-14 11:08 pm
- No. 14 Wisconsin beats Indiana 69-58 Updated: Feb-26-14 12:39 am
- No. 14 Wisconsin beats Indiana 69-58 Updated: Feb-26-14 12:24 am
- No. 16 Wisconsin breaks out of midseason slumber Updated: Feb-20-14 6:34 pm
- Sloppy Minnesota falls 78-70 to No. 21 Wisconsin Updated: Feb-14-14 12:59 am
- No. 21 Wisconsin beats Minnesota 78-70 Updated: Feb-14-14 12:36 am
- No. 9 Spartans fall 60-58 to Badgers on last shot Updated: Feb-09-14 6:03 pm
- Jackson lifts Badgers over No. 9 Spartans 60-58 Updated: Feb-09-14 4:56 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - To Purdue coach Matt Painter, the best way to beat the Wisconsin Badgers is to be just like them.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Frank Kaminsky can turn a defense inside-out.
The guys from Illinois stick up for themselves at No. 9 Wisconsin. If a teammate starts ribbing Ben Brust about being from the Land of Lincoln, the Badgers guard likes to dish it right back.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State coach Patrick Chambers is used to watching the Nittany Lions play good teams close.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan was more than willing to let Penn State score some under the basket in exchange for shutting down the Nittany Lions' outside shooting and preventing damaging runs.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Indiana coach Tom Crean had seen this before.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan told his team at halftime to just do its thing. He told Sam Dekker during one huddle to make his presence felt.
Whether it's because Wisconsin is playing with more energy or paying better attention to details, the 16th-ranked Badgers have regained their confidence.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Andre Hollins had the step on Sam Dekker and a clear path to the basket for a shot.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Diving on the floor for loose balls. Strong drives to the hoop for dunks or to draw fouls. A blocked shot that whipped the "Grateful Red" student section into a frenzy.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Tom Izzo wasn't trying to be funny.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Traevon Jackson hit a pull-up jumper with 2.1 seconds left for Wisconsin, seconds after Michigan State's Adreian Payne tied it with a 3, and Wisconsin beat the ninth-ranked Spartans 60-58 on Sunday.