- Harris, Virginia miss, No. 8 Wisconsin wins 48-38 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:21 pm
- No. 8 Wisconsin stymies Virginia, 48-38 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:26 pm
- Veterans steady backcourt for No. 8 Wisconsin Updated: Dec-03-13 1:15 pm
- Kaminsky helps Wisconsin beat Oral Roberts 76-67 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:53 pm
- Bowling Green loses 88-64 to No. 12 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-22-13 1:21 am
- No. 12 Wisconsin beats Bowling Green 88-64 Updated: Nov-22-13 12:35 am
- Big man Kaminsky makes history at No. 12 Wisconsin Updated: Nov-20-13 6:37 pm
- No. 11 Florida falls at No. 20 Wisconsin, 59-53 Updated: Nov-13-13 1:00 am
- No. 20 Wisconsin holds off No. 11 Florida 59-53 Updated: Nov-13-13 12:38 am
- St. John's opens season with loss Updated: Nov-08-13 11:47 pm
- No. 20 Wisconsin opens season with win Updated: Nov-08-13 10:50 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Joe Harris had plenty of company in his misery after a brutal offensive performance for Virginia.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Wisconsin's high-scoring offense has garnered much of the attention during the school's best start in 20 years.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Seven-footer Frank Kaminsky owns the school single-game scoring record. Forward Sam Dekker creates matchup problems with his inside-out game.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin coach Bo Ryan knows his team isn't going to be hot from outside every game.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Bowling Green coach Louis Orr had no good options in trying to defend No. 12 Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Even on a modest night for Frank Kaminsky, Wisconsin's suddenly high-powered offense put up big numbers again.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin bio for Frank Kaminsky describes the 7-footer as a "soft-shooting big man."
MADISON, Wisconsin - For nearly 10 minutes, Florida had a pretty good handle on Sam Dekker.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The stands were throbbing red, filled with anxious Wisconsin fans standing shoulder-to-shoulder pleading for a clutch shot against the toughest opponent to visit the Kohl Center for an opener in decades.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - St. John' started too slow Friday night to be able to take home a victory as a souvenir of its unusual season-opening trip to the eastern edge of South Dakota.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Despite relying on some new faces and playing in a strange location, No. 20 Wisconsin continued its mastery in season openers, beating St. John's 86-75 on Friday night before a sellout crowd of 3,523 at the Sanford Pentagon.