- Pryor asks that Cotton seek to extend session Updated: Dec-10-13 7:17 pm
- Analysis: Ark. Senate candidates hold back attacks Updated: Dec-07-13 5:41 pm
- Pryor sides with GOP to oppose filibuster changes Updated: Nov-21-13 1:50 pm
- Senate paralyzed on what to do about Guantanamo Updated: Nov-19-13 7:30 pm
- Hot Springs man proposes legislative gender equity Updated: Nov-11-13 1:40 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor wants his Republican rival in next year's election to ask that the U.S. House work next week on a farm bill.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The bare-knuckle brawl that had been the Arkansas U.S. Senate race has entered its softer season, with both candidates toning down the rhetoric amid the holidays.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor broke with fellow Democrats to vote against a measure to weaken filibusters and make it harder for Republicans to block confirmation of the president's nominees for judges and other top posts.
WASHINGTON - Senators on Tuesday illustrated their paralysis over what to do with the Guantanamo Bay prison, voting down dueling bills to loosen and tighten restrictions on transferring detainees.
HELENA, Montana - A western Montana man is proposing a constitutional amendment that would require the state Legislature to have an equal number of men and women.