- President defending health law good for some Dems Updated: Apr-17-14 4:57 pm
- Pryor: $1.2M raised in first 3 months of '14 Updated: Apr-15-14 6:14 pm
- Cotton: $1.3M raised in 1st quarter for Senate run Updated: Apr-14-14 5:45 pm
- Cotton calls for debates with Pryor in Senate race Updated: Apr-13-14 7:46 pm
- 11 Senate Democrats to Obama: Approve Keystone XL Updated: Apr-10-14 5:37 pm
- Committee picks 3 finalists for UA lobbyist job Updated: Apr-10-14 7:25 am
- Ethics complaint against Rep. Tom Cotton dismissed Updated: Apr-09-14 9:56 pm
- Bill Clinton: Witt would bring clout to Washington Updated: Apr-05-14 9:10 pm
- Ross says he backs Arkansas minimum wage increase Updated: Apr-04-14 6:41 pm
- Health care sign-ups surge - will they save Dems? Updated: Apr-01-14 7:42 pm
- Arkansas gov. hopefuls target each other's DC ties Updated: Apr-01-14 5:04 pm
- Ross criticizes Hutchinson over impeachment role Updated: Mar-26-14 6:12 pm
- Ark., Okla. delegations support Three Rivers Study Updated: Mar-25-14 2:03 pm
- Sen. Warren raising money for NH Sen. Shaheen Updated: Mar-20-14 12:26 am
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's full-throated defense of his health care overhaul seems perfectly timed for Democrats who want their party to embrace the law more enthusiastically.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Pryor on Tuesday reported raising $1.22 million in the first three months of the year, trailing his Republican rival during the quarter while still boasting a larger war chest in his re-election bid.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton's campaign on Monday said he's raised more than $1.35 million in the first three months of the year in his bid to unseat Democratic Sen. Mark Pryor of Arkansas this fall.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican U.S. Rep. Tom Cotton on Sunday called for a series of five debates with Democratic Sen. Mark Pryor, the incumbent Cotton is challenging in Arkansas' U.S. Senate race.
WASHINGTON - Eleven Senate Democrats, including six who face contested races this year, urged President Barack Obama on Thursday to approve the Keystone XL oil pipeline by the end of May.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - A University of Arkansas search committee has named three finalists for the school's vice chancellor for governmental relations position.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A House ethics panel dismissed a complaint against Arkansas congressman and Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Tom Cotton that accused him of illegally soliciting donations during a radio interview at the U.S. Capitol, according to a letter released by his campaign Wednesday.
HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas - Former President Bill Clinton returned to his home state on Saturday to stump for his former Federal Emergency Management Agency head's congressional bid, praising James Lee Witt as someone who could go to Washington with bipartisan respect from his work responding to natural disasters.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Mike Ross on Friday said he supports a proposal to gradually raise the Arkansas minimum wage to $8.50 an hour by 2017.
WASHINGTON - Mocking his critics, President Barack Obama boasted Tuesday that 7.1 million people have signed up for his health care law, an unexpected comeback after a disastrous rollout sent his poll numbers plummeting and stirred fears among Democrats facing re-election this fall.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - In the race for Arkansas governor, Democrat Mike Ross and Republican Asa Hutchinson have regularly traded attacks accusing each other of being more beholden to Washington than the state's voters.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Mike Ross criticized Republican rival Asa Hutchinson Wednesday for his role in prosecuting the impeachment case against former President Bill Clinton, saying it showed how partisan the former congressman is.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Members of the Arkansas and Oklahoma congressional delegations have announced support for the so-called "Three Rivers Study" of the area at the confluence of the Arkansas, Mississippi, and White Rivers.
BOSTON - Sen. Elizabeth Warren is throwing her fundraising muscle behind fellow Democratic Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, who's facing a challenge from former Massachusetts Republican Sen. Scott Brown as she seeks a second term in New Hampshire.