- Curry leads Warriors to 14-0 start as they hold off Bulls Updated: Nov-21-15 7:50 am
OAKLAND, California - Until a couple of games ago, Stephen Curry really hadn't thought much about making more NBA history.
- Butler's season-high 32 power Bulls past Suns, 103-97 Updated: Nov-19-15 2:34 am
PHOENIX - The fourth quarter was Jimmy Butler's time Wednesday night.
- Bulls G Derrick Rose sits out against Suns with sore ankle Updated: Nov-18-15 10:47 pm
- Butler, Bulls hold on for 96-95 win over Pacers Updated: Nov-16-15 11:40 pm
CHICAGO - With the final seconds ticking away, they stared each other down one last time, Paul George with the ball, and Jimmy Butler right in front of him.
- Bulls' Noah on track to return after missing game Updated: Nov-12-15 5:33 pm
CHICAGO - Center Joakim Noah appears to be on track to return to the Chicago Bulls after missing a game because of soreness in his left knee.
- Bevy of familiar college coaches calling new places home Updated: Nov-12-15 6:17 am
Rick Barnes is still wearing orange these days, but the color of his wardrobe is just about the only thing that didn't change for the longtime Texas coach this season.
- Wiggins, Timberwolves beat Bulls 102-93 in overtime Updated: Nov-07-15 10:35 pm
- Iowa State's Steve Prohm turns to Georges Niang for advice Updated: Nov-06-15 3:13 pm
AMES, Iowa - The biggest question facing Steve Prohm this season isn't one rookie coaches generally have to address: How can the new guy get through to a group of veteran players talented enough to win a national title?
- Rose scores 29 as Bulls beat Thunder 104-98 Updated: Nov-06-15 12:01 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls let the lead slip away. Derrick Rose wouldn't let the game get away, too.
- Hot-shooting Hornets hammer Bulls 130-105 for 1st victory Updated: Nov-03-15 10:20 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jeremy Lamb began paying dividends for the Charlotte Hornets one day after signing a three-year, $21 million contract extension.
- Bulls withstand late surge to beat Magic 92-87 Updated: Nov-01-15 11:03 pm
CHICAGO - Derrick Rose doesn't see much point in shooting often right now. In fact, Rose doesn't see a lot of anything.
- Bulls' Hinrich sidelined by sore toe Updated: Nov-01-15 5:46 pm
CHICAGO - Kirk Hinrich will miss the Chicago Bulls' game Sunday night against the Orlando Magic because of a sore toe.
- Bulls beat Nets 115-100 for 2-0 start Updated: Oct-28-15 11:12 pm
NEW YORK - So much has changed for Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls. Some defensive schemes are different, and so is the playing rotation.
- With Obama watching, Bulls hold off Cavaliers 97-95 Updated: Oct-28-15 12:10 am
CHICAGO - For all the talk about their fast-paced offense, defense once again lifted the Chicago Bulls in their season opener.
- NBA: West is wild, Cavs seem to stand above in East Updated: Oct-26-15 5:53 pm
Kevin Durant is back in uniform, LaMarcus Aldridge is back home in Texas and the Golden State Warriors are back intact.
- Chicago Bulls open Hoiberg era with Derrick Rose in lineup Updated: Oct-26-15 3:08 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls will open a new era under coach Fred Hoiberg with Derrick Rose in the lineup.