- NJ Gov. Christie cancels Okla. trip due to weather Updated: Dec-05-13 4:45 pm
- Dems target Christie in 2 new ads Updated: Dec-05-13 4:02 pm
- Oklahoma chief information officer to step down Updated: Dec-05-13 10:58 am
- Okla. Guard: Benefit change causes little turmoil Updated: Dec-04-13 6:16 pm
- Oklahoma proves popular spot for GOP superstars Updated: Dec-04-13 6:14 pm
- Fallin order supports divisive education standards Updated: Dec-04-13 4:35 pm
- Fallin to honor individuals for Okla. arts efforts Updated: Nov-13-13 3:20 am
- Veterans Day: Events and ceremonies around nation Updated: Nov-11-13 5:27 pm
- Former POW speaks at Veterans Day event Updated: Nov-11-13 3:41 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A winter storm moving across Oklahoma has forced the cancellation of a trip to the state by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A national Democratic group that stayed mostly silent during the New Jersey governor's race has begun targeting Gov. Chris Christie as he begins his new role as chairman of the Republican Governors Association.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's first chief information officer who helped lead a consolidation of the state's computer and information technology systems is leaving to take a similar post in Oregon.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Nearly a month after a directive by Gov. Mary Fallin changed the way the Oklahoma National Guard handles marriage benefits, Guard officials say the change has caused little disruption.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Whether it's Oklahoma's conservative reputation or the national profile of its own Republican leaders, the Sooner State is proving to be a popular spot lately for GOP superstars.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin signed an executive order on Wednesday in support of education standards in math and English known as Common Core and said she hopes the order eases growing fears the standards represent a federal takeover of public education.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin will be honoring individuals from across the state for improving their schools and communities through the arts.
Across the nation, Americans are commemorating Veterans Day with parades, wreath-laying ceremonies, monument dedications and other events.
ENID, Oklahoma - A new permanent wall that has become Oklahoma's official memorial dedicated to veterans of the Vietnam War will offer healing, love and unity to the men and women who served, a former prisoner of war said Monday.