- Sun Devils lose 38-14 to Stanford in Pac-12 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:21 am
- Cardinal beat ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game Updated: Dec-07-13 11:57 pm
- Strong finish propels Sun Devils into title game Updated: Dec-02-13 5:43 pm
- ASU's Todd Graham wins Pac-12 Coach of the Year Updated: Dec-02-13 4:18 pm
- Stanford, Arizona State set for Pac-12 title game Updated: Dec-01-13 8:41 pm
- Sun Devils race past Arizona, 58-21 Updated: Dec-01-13 2:09 am
- Panthers not satisfied after picking up 6th win Updated: Nov-25-13 6:34 pm
- Sun Devils amped for rivalry game against Arizona Updated: Nov-25-13 4:42 pm
- Pac-12 championship matchup set Updated: Nov-24-13 4:50 pm
- UCLA can't rally late, falls to Arizona St. 38-33 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:47 am
- Arizona St holds off UCLA 38-33, wins Pac-12 South Updated: Nov-23-13 11:57 pm
- Pac-12's list of bowl-eligible teams up to 8 Updated: Nov-20-13 6:06 pm
- Graham builds up UCLA game to Sun Devils Updated: Nov-18-13 4:39 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State had two main goals in its rematch against Stanford: Prevent the Cardinal from getting off to a fast start and playing better on special teams.
TEMPE, Arizona - Stanford's players stood on the makeshift stage in the end zone, waving red roses as coach David Shaw accepted the Pac-12 championship trophy.
TEMPE, Arizona - The knock on Arizona State the past few years was that it couldn't finish, whether it was in a tight game or at the end of a season after a strong start.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State's run to the Pac-12 Championship game has earned the Sun Devils plenty of hardware.
STANFORD, California - The Pac-12 title game matchup has been set for a week. Now so is the location.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State turned the Territorial Cup into a runaway.
PITTSBURGH - No offense to the fine people who run the BBVA Compass Bowl, but Pittsburgh offensive guard Ryan Schlieper doesn't want to spend the final football game of his career hanging out in Alabama again.
TEMPE, Arizona - Fist in the air, Todd Graham charged out onto the field to celebrate with his players, tears filling his eyes after Arizona State held off UCLA to win the Pac-12 South Division.
TUCSON, Arizona - Oregon was in control of the Pac-12 North until it lost to Stanford. The Cardinal put the Ducks in charge by losing to Southern California, only to get it right back when Oregon lost to Arizona.
PASADENA, California - UCLA stumbled off the field at halftime trailing by 22 points, its Pac-12 South title hopes all but buried by Taylor Kelly and Arizona State's prolific offense.
PASADENA, California - From his shoulder pads to his socks, Taylor Kelly's all-white Arizona State uniform was flecked with verdant stains from the Rose Bowl turf.
PHOENIX - No. 5 Oregon is a longshot to play in the BCS title game, thanks to its loss to Stanford earlier this month.
TEMPE, Arizona - Shortly after his team knocked off Oregon State, Arizona State coach Todd Graham congratulated his Sun Devils for beating a quality opponent and quickly turned their attention to the next game.