- Colombia's high court urges probe of ex-President Uribe Updated: Apr-30-15 5:28 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - Colombia's Supreme Court called on Thursday for an investigation of former President Alvaro Uribe for what it charged was his role organizing a domestic spying ring that illegally intercepted the communications of his opponents.
- Colombia leader lashes back at critics of his peace effort Updated: Apr-21-15 10:07 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - President Juan Manuel Santos lashed out on Tuesday at opponents he accuses of fueling a wave of booing that has greeted him in the days since a deadly attack by leftist guerrillas dealt a major setback to negotiations with Colombia's biggest rebel movement.
- Colombia resumes air raids on rebels after 11 troops killed Updated: Apr-15-15 9:31 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - Colombia's president on Wednesday ordered the resumption of air raids on rebel camps after an attack by leftist guerrillas killed 11 soldiers and wounded 19, jeopardizing progress in two-year-old peace talks.
- Ex-Colombia ministers convicted of bribes on behalf of Uribe Updated: Apr-15-15 6:47 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - Colombia's Supreme Court convicted two close aides of former President Alvaro Uribe on Wednesday of bribing lawmakers to support the conservative leader's 2006 re-election.
- Latest on Americas Summit: US sees progress in Colombia Updated: Apr-11-15 3:00 pm
1:45 p.m. (1845 GMT, 2:45 p.m. EDT)
- Latin America silent on Venezuela as US airs rights concerns Updated: Apr-07-15 5:07 pm
PANAMA CITY - From Mexico to Brazil, leaders in Latin America have largely kept silent amid charges of human rights abuses in Venezuela and are unlikely to speak out against their neighbor at this week's Summit of the Americas.