- Bautista blunder helps Texas to 4-1 win, end Jays' streak Updated: Aug-27-15 8:05 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Jose Bautista charged hard and reached down. Toronto's right fielder quickly realized that the ball went under his glove and was rolling toward the warning track.
- Gallardo wins 100th, Rangers end Toronto's 5-game win streak Updated: Aug-27-15 7:24 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Yovani Gallardo earned his 100th career victory, Delino DeShields kept running all the way home and the Texas Rangers ended Toronto's five-game winning streak.
- Lewis, rest of Texas pitchers go wild in 12-4 loss to Jays Updated: Aug-27-15 1:12 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Colby Lewis walked four batters and threw two wild pitches in five innings of a failed attempt to set a career high in wins.
- Blue Jays cap sweep of Angels with 12-5 win Updated: Aug-23-15 6:50 pm
- NHL players among those fans watching Blue Jays take flight Updated: Aug-17-15 4:12 pm
TORONTO - Logan Couture was just a preschooler when the Toronto Blue Jays won the World Series titles in 1992 and 1993. Wearing his team logo pajamas, the San Jose Sharks forward fought to stay awake to watch the games.
- Bautista homers, Blue Jay beat Yankees to avoid 3-game sweep Updated: Aug-16-15 4:18 pm
- Blue Jays surge, have 'special feeling' since deadline deals Updated: Aug-10-15 4:16 pm
- Blue Jays win 8th straight, sweep Yankees 2-0 to close in Updated: Aug-09-15 7:22 pm
- Fan throws back homer ball at Yankee Stadium, hits NY player Updated: Aug-09-15 6:01 pm
NEW YORK - A teenage fan at Yankee Stadium showed off quite an arm Sunday - at the expense of All-Star outfielder Brett Gardner.
- Encarnacion homers, Blue Jays top Twins 9-3 for 4-game sweep Updated: Aug-06-15 10:20 pm
TORONTO - Edwin Encarnacion hit a two-run homer and Mark Buehrle earned his 30th career win against Minnesota as the Toronto Blue Jays beat the struggling Twins 9-3 Thursday night to complete a four-game sweep.
- Blue Jays, Royals escalate feud by trading barbs on Twitter Updated: Aug-03-15 2:38 pm
TORONTO - The Royals and Blue Jays have moved on: After an exchange of hit batters, they're now trading barbs on Twitter.
- Colabello homers, Jays beat Royals 5-2 in testy game Updated: Aug-02-15 4:35 pm
- Benches, bullpens clear at game between Royals, Jays Updated: Aug-02-15 4:08 pm
TORONTO - Both benches and bullpens emptied after Toronto reliever Aaron Sanchez was ejected for throwing at Kansas City's Alcides Escobar in the eighth inning on Sunday. It was the climax of a game-long spat that began when Royals starter Edinson Volquez hit Josh Donaldson on the left arm in the first inning.