- Braun homers twice, rallies Brewers over Pirates Updated: Apr-20-14 12:50 am
- Braun homers twice, rallies Brewers over Pirates Updated: Apr-20-14 12:44 am
- Peralta helps Brewers beat Cards 5-1 and stop skid Updated: Apr-16-14 6:18 pm
- Maddon speaks out on elbow injuries Updated: Apr-14-14 3:33 am
- Brewers win 9th straight, Lohse beats Pirates Updated: Apr-13-14 5:48 pm
- Expanded replay might make for better manners Updated: Apr-11-14 3:59 am
- Brewers top Phils for 6th straight win Updated: Apr-10-14 11:29 pm
- Braun, Cruz, Peralta move on after Biogenesis case Updated: Apr-09-14 1:36 pm
- Braun goes deep 3 times for Brewers Updated: Apr-08-14 7:18 pm
- Sox bats quiet for Lester again in loss to Brewers Updated: Apr-06-14 6:38 pm
- Gallardo pitches Brewers to 4-0 win over Red Sox Updated: Apr-06-14 6:14 pm
- Braun booed in first road game since suspension Updated: Apr-04-14 8:03 pm
- Johnson homer lifts Braves over Brewers 1-0 Updated: Apr-02-14 6:41 pm
- MLB back with replays, metal detectors, comebacks Updated: Apr-01-14 2:43 am
- Last opener or not, Selig takes in Brewers Updated: Mar-31-14 8:35 pm
- Ump's call overturned, 1st time by expanded replay Updated: Mar-31-14 7:35 pm
- BASEBALL 2014: Major shifts all around the majors Updated: Mar-28-14 7:13 pm
- A timeline of MLB's drug-testing rules Updated: Mar-28-14 5:00 pm
- Bourgeois leads reds past Brewers 8-2 Updated: Mar-27-14 8:00 pm
- A-Rod out, Braun back among 'Biogenesis Bunch' Updated: Mar-26-14 7:39 pm
- Hurting Rangers missing several expected pieces Updated: Mar-26-14 1:30 pm
- With Braun back, Brewers hope to contend again Updated: Mar-25-14 4:29 pm
- Trout, Hamilton homer as Angles beat Brewers 9-6 Updated: Mar-22-14 9:57 pm
- Brewers pick up 2015 option on skipper Roenicke Updated: Mar-22-14 5:18 pm
- Prince Fielder hits 2-run homer for Rangers Updated: Mar-21-14 8:26 pm
PITTSBURGH - Jason Grilli was bothered more by the single he gave up before the game-winning two-run homer.
PITTSBURGH - Ryan Braun already was being booed loudly and that was before he hit a two-run homer in the ninth inning.
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke realizes one victory doesn't necessarily end the St. Louis Cardinals' recent dominance over the Brewers.
You could piece together a pretty good pitching staff with just the players who have had significant elbow problems this year.
MILWAUKEE - Kyle Lohse was eager to top his Milwaukee teammates.
OAKLAND, California - Cleveland Indians manager Terry Francona calmly exited the dugout on opening night and approached home plate umpire Mike Winters with a rather polite request that he review a collision at the plate.
PHILADELPHIA - The Milwaukee Brewers used a big offense on their way to an undefeated road trip.
BALTIMORE - Nelson Cruz was branded a cheater and punished accordingly. As he waited to be introduced on his first opening day in Baltimore, the former All-Star wondered how Orioles fans would react in the aftermath of the 50-game suspension he received last year for using performance-enhancing drugs.
PHILADELPHIA - Ryan Braun has hit three homers in the first eight innings of Milwaukee's game against the Philadelphia Phillies.
BOSTON - Three games into their home schedule and the Boston Red Sox matched their worst losing streak in Fenway Park for the entire 2013 season.
BOSTON - Strong outings are becoming a habit for Yovani Gallardo and the rest of Milwaukee's rotation.
BOSTON - From the boos to the bad at-bats, Ryan Braun's first road game since his 65-game suspension was a rough afternoon.
MILWAUKEE - At least in his first start, Aaron Harang came through with what the Atlanta Braves were hoping for when they signed him late in spring training.
Jimmy Rollins began the season with a slam, Neil Walker with a walkoff homer and the Washington Nationals with a thrilling ninth-inning comeback.
MILWAUKEE - If Monday really was Bud Selig's last opening day as baseball commissioner, he selected quite the game to watch.
MILWAUKEE - An umpire's call was overturned Monday for the first time under Major League Baseball's expanded replay system, with Milwaukee Brewers star Ryan Braun ruled out instead of safe.
Mike Scioscia moved his left fielder onto the infield dirt, then watched him start a double play. Matt Williams tried a similar trick - he put his right fielder on the grass behind the mound, only to see a bases-loaded triple fly into the vacated spot.
Aug. 30, 2002 - Players and owners announce a collective bargaining agreement that includes a joint drug program for the first time since October 1985. The deal calls for a survey urine test for banned steroids in 2003 and 2004, and if more than 5 percent of tests are positive in a year, for testing with penalties to start the following year and continue until less than 2.5 percent test positive in two consecutive years combined.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Texas Rangers are already hurting significantly even before the start of a new season.
MILWAUKEE - Two pitches into his spring training return, the Brewers' most important player tried to prove his point.
PHOENIX - Mike Trout and Josh Hamilton homered in the same game for the first time this spring and combined for four of the Los Angeles Angels' 14 hits in a 9-6 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday.
MILWAUKEE - Ron Roenicke has a contract to manage the Brewers through next year after the club exercised its option for 2015.