- Suit filed against Pacquiao for not disclosing injury Updated: May-05-15 7:14 pm
LAS VEGAS - Manny Pacquiao and his handlers have been hit with a lawsuit asking for damages for anyone who paid to watch his fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. because he failed to disclose his shoulder was injured.
- Column: Pacquiao injury another hit for boxing Updated: May-05-15 5:44 pm
LAS VEGAS - The people who paid $99.95 to watch at home had no clue.
- 1 hospitalized after fight night shooting on Las Vegas Strip Updated: May-03-15 2:15 pm
LAS VEGAS - One person was wounded in an after-midnight shooting that marred a busy night of Las Vegas Strip events surrounding the Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao boxing match, police said Sunday.
- Sadness, disappointment in Philippines after Pacquiao defeat Updated: May-03-15 11:26 am
MANILA, Philippines - Sadness and disappointment gripped Filipinos after Manny Pacquiao's defeat in his much-anticipated fight against American Floyd Mayweather Jr. but they still considered the boxing icon a national hero.
- Pacquiao says shoulder injury limited him in Mayweather loss Updated: May-03-15 4:05 am
LAS VEGAS - Manny Pacquiao said a right shoulder injury prevented him from fighting at his best in his loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- INSIDE MAYWEATHER-PACQUIAO: Bieber, Kimmel, no KO-style Updated: May-03-15 3:57 am
LAS VEGAS - Some of the sights and sounds seen by AP journalists covering the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao megafight in Las Vegas:
- The Latest: Mayweather-Pacquiao close going into late rounds Updated: May-03-15 12:42 am
LAS VEGAS - 9:38 p.m. (12:38 a.m.) Round 10
- Lomachenko, Santa Cruz control Mayweather-Pacquiao undercard Updated: May-02-15 11:15 pm
- What will Mayweather and Pacquiao do the day of the fight? Updated: May-02-15 2:41 am
LAS VEGAS - Manny Pacquiao will get up sometime late Saturday morning in his hotel suite and eat some steamed rice and chicken, washed down with water that his aides make sure is room temperature or warmer.
- Could there be a rematch of Mayweather-Pacquiao? Not so fast Updated: May-02-15 2:35 am
- Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao make weight for megafight Updated: May-01-15 7:25 pm
LAS VEGAS - Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao weighed in below the welterweight limit Friday before a packed arena of screaming, singing fans anticipating the landmark bout.
- Just what kind of fight will Mayweather-Pacquiao be? Updated: May-01-15 7:12 pm
LAS VEGAS - Five years in the making, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao meet Saturday night in the richest - and arguably most overhyped - fight in the history of the sport.
- Vasyl Lomachenko steps into boxing spotlight before May-Pac Updated: Apr-30-15 9:57 pm
LAS VEGAS - Nearly 13 years ago, a little-known champion from a boxing outpost got the chance to fight on one of the biggest pay-per-view shows of this century, and he stepped into worldwide stardom with a dynamic performance.
- Roach confident in referee Bayless, 3 judges for big fight Updated: Apr-30-15 6:25 pm
- Will fight live up to hype? History provides a clue Updated: Apr-30-15 6:13 pm
LAS VEGAS - It's the richest fight ever, with staggering paydays and ticket prices to match. For one night, at least, boxing will be back center stage, with the world waiting to see what unfolds.
- Big price, big expectations for Mayweather-Pacquiao pay TV Updated: Apr-29-15 7:25 am
LAS VEGAS - George Foreman was fighting Evander Holyfield for the heavyweight title, and anyone wanting to watch it in April 1991 had to plan ahead.
- McIlroy has tickets to fight - and maybe a match Updated: Apr-28-15 5:30 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The most pressure Rory McIlroy faces all week could be the quarterfinals of the Match Play Championship.
- Mayweather will be a step ahead on his way to Pacquiao win Updated: Apr-28-15 4:24 pm
LAS VEGAS - Floyd Mayweather Jr. is the bigger man. There's a good chance he could be the quicker man.
- Ringside tickets bound for the recognizable, rich, lucky Updated: Apr-28-15 3:49 pm
LAS VEGAS - Tickets are at such a premium to see Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao's long-awaited matchup that all of those seated at ringside will be the recognizable, the rich - and the very lucky.
- Jack outpoints Dirrell for WBC super-middleweight title Updated: Apr-25-15 12:57 am
CHICAGO - Badou Jack outpointed Anthony Dirrell on Friday night at the UIC Pavilion to take the WBC super-middleweight title.
- Roach's dream: A master plan for Pacquiao to beat Mayweather Updated: Apr-23-15 5:47 pm
LOS ANGELES - Freddie Roach's hip is killing him, and his sternum feels like somebody dropped an anvil on his chest. He took a shot to the chin the other day, and it knocked him across the ring onto the far ropes.
- Dispute resolved over Mayweather-Pacquiao fight tickets Updated: Apr-23-15 12:24 am
LAS VEGAS - Tickets to the Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Manny Pacquiao fight will finally go on sale Thursday to the public, little more than a week before the bout.
- Bayless picked as third man in ring for Mayweather-Pacquiao Updated: Apr-21-15 6:53 pm
LAS VEGAS - Floyd Mayweather Jr. got his license to fight Manny Pacquiao, along with a question about domestic abuse. Veteran referee Kenny Bayless got a spot in boxing's richest fight ever.
- Father knows best, at least in Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s corner Updated: Apr-21-15 4:52 pm
LAS VEGAS - Floyd Mayweather Sr. remembers the moment he discovered his son had a feel for the family business.
- Crawford wins WBO junior welterweight title over Dulorme Updated: Apr-18-15 11:57 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Terence Crawford landed a stunning right that Thomas Dulorme never really saw.