- Perry leads Anaheim Ducks' 5-2 rout of Islanders Updated: Dec-10-13 1:47 am
- Corey Perry scores 18th goal, Ducks beat Blues 5-2 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:51 am
- Ducks beat Blackhawks 3-2 in shootout Updated: Dec-06-13 11:56 pm
- King's shootout goal puts LA Kings past Ducks 3-2 Updated: Dec-04-13 2:08 am
- Sharks top Ducks 4-3 in shootout Updated: Dec-01-13 2:30 am
- Stars score 3 in 53 seconds in win over Ducks Updated: Nov-27-13 12:08 am
- Penner, Ducks hand Coyotes 1st home loss, 4-2 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:26 am
- Injured Ducks Sbisa, Fasth out several weeks Updated: Nov-23-13 8:20 pm
- Getzlaf scores late in OT, Ducks beat Lightning Updated: Nov-23-13 2:21 am
- Devils rally past Ducks late, winning 4-3 in OT Updated: Nov-21-13 1:47 am
- Filppula scores 2 goals, Lightning beat Ducks 5-1 Updated: Nov-14-13 11:53 pm
- Ducks captain Getzlaf nearing return Updated: Nov-14-13 7:49 pm
- Anaheim Ducks send G Frederik Andersen back to AHL Updated: Nov-14-13 5:50 pm
- Ducks improve to 15-3-1 with 3-1 win over Canucks Updated: Nov-11-13 12:33 am
ANAHEIM, California - After two emotional road wins last week, Corey Perry and the Anaheim Ducks made sure the near-inevitable letdown at home didn't last longer than two periods.
ST. LOUIS - Ryan Getzlaf and the Anaheim Ducks believe they sent a message to the rest of the NHL over the past week.
CHICAGO - Jonas Hiller and the Anaheim Ducks finally grabbed another shootout win. Against a good team, too.
ANAHEIM, California - Martin Jones' NHL debut ended in a nine-round shootout, with the Anaheim Ducks' high-scoring lineup taking turns bearing down on the Los Angeles Kings' new goalie.
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Pavelski was being too creative in the shootout.
DALLAS - Talk about a quick 1-2-3 for the Dallas Stars.
ANAHEIM, California - Anaheim Ducks defenseman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand.
ANAHEIM, California - After nearly 65 minutes of complete frustration, the Anaheim Ducks finally were able to get a puck past Tampa Bay's Ben Bishop on their 42nd and final try - and with just 5.2 seconds to spare.
ANAHEIM, California - Nobody had beaten the Anaheim Ducks at home all season long, and they had another late lead until Jaromir Jagr got the New Jersey Devils to overtime.
TAMPA, Florida - Valtteri Filppula and the Tampa Bay Lightning have kept up a strong start even without their leading scorer.
ANAHEIM, California - This season is beginning to resemble 2006-07 for All-Star forward Corey Perry, one of five Anaheim Ducks holdovers who helped them win their only Stanley Cup title seven years ago.