- After 500th HR, Pujols hears from Big Papi, Jeter Updated: Apr-23-14 8:45 pm
- Texas Rangers mark 20 years in home ballpark Updated: Apr-10-14 6:42 pm
- Pujols homer, pitching leads Angels past M's 2-0 Updated: Apr-10-14 2:18 am
- Hamilton out 6-to-8 weeks with torn thumb ligament Updated: Apr-09-14 8:48 pm
- Cano gets 1st RBI with Mariners in win over Angels Updated: Apr-03-14 2:21 am
- Trout homers in Angels' 6-2 win over Dodgers Updated: Mar-30-14 1:14 am
- Trout, Angels both thrilled with big new contract Updated: Mar-29-14 8:02 pm
- Trout, Angels agree to $144.5 million, 6-year deal Updated: Mar-29-14 1:00 pm
- Dodgers top Angels after teams play through 'quake Updated: Mar-29-14 3:12 am
- Hamilton doubles, Ibanez homers for Angels Updated: Mar-25-14 8:54 pm
WASHINGTON - In the hours after Albert Pujols hit his 500th career homer, his cellphone kept buzzing early into Wednesday morning.
ARLINGTON, Texas - A perfect game, Major League Baseball's first regular-season interleague game and consecutive World Series for the Texas Rangers.
SEATTLE - Garrett Richards walked two batters in the first inning. He pitched out of a jam in the third with runners on second and third. He overcame errors and walks thanks to double plays and strikeouts.
SEATTLE - Josh Hamilton's attempt to beat out an infield grounder with a headfirst slide into first base landed him on the bench for up to two months.
ANAHEIM, California - The Seattle Mariners quickly answered those critics who thought Robinson Cano wouldn't have enough support in the lineup to make a difference.
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout homered in his second at-bat hours after finalizing a contract extension, and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Dodgers 6-2 Saturday night in the final preseason game for both clubs.
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout gave a big wave when he bounded onto the stage at the Los Angeles Angels' fan fiesta Saturday, a plaid dress shirt tucked underneath his red No. 27 jersey. The crowd responded with wild cheers and "M-V-P!" chants for the best young player in baseball.
LOS ANGELES - Mike Trout and the Los Angeles Angels agreed Friday night to a $144.5 million, six-year contract, keeping baseball's brightest young star under club control through 2020.
LOS ANGELES - Playing through an earthquake that was felt in the ballpark, the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Angels 5-4 in 10 innings Friday night after rookie Joc Pederson hit a tying home run in the eighth.
MESA, Arizona - Josh Hamilton doubled off the top wall, a call upheld by video review, and Raul Ibanez homered Tuesday as the Los Angeles Angels rallied for an 8-4 victory over a Chicago Cubs' split-squad.