- Bills select Ohio State QB Cardale Jones 139th overall Updated: Apr-30-16 8:40 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - The Buffalo Bills filled their most pressing defensive needs early in the NFL draft before adding an intriguing long-term prospect at quarterback on Saturday.
- Raiders trade up to take QB Cook in 4th round of NFL draft Updated: Apr-30-16 7:26 pm
CHICAGO - Connor Cook is the winningest quarterback in Michigan State history. Andrew Billings is coming off a dominant season on Baylor's defensive line.
- 1st-round picks boost OSU's cachet on recruiting trail Updated: Apr-29-16 7:26 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Thursday night was good for Ohio State, not only for five of its former players who soon will be rich, but also for its coaches who are trying to sell the program to elite recruits.
- Cardale Jones calls out NCAA's 'insane and unfair rules' Updated: Apr-12-16 11:45 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Former Ohio State quarterback Cardale Jones says he is happy to be done with the NCAA and its "insane and unfair rule."
- Ohio State's Powell dishes on Buckeyes mates Bell and Jones Updated: Apr-11-16 3:26 pm
Tyvis Powell played for an Ohio State team that went 38-4 over the last three years and won the 2014 national championship. He is also one of nine Buckeyes to skip his final year of college eligibility and enter the upcoming NFL draft.
- Barrett finally stands alone as Ohio State starting QB Updated: Apr-11-16 2:24 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - J.T. Barrett has packed a lot into his two seasons as a quarterback at Ohio State. There has been high drama, personal accolades and exhilarating glory, but also heartbreaking injury, disappointment and humiliation.
- Kelly: Notre Dame won't let QB competition hamper offense Updated: Apr-06-16 4:13 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Coach Brian Kelly said Wednesday that he won't let the competition for the starting quarterback job between DeShone Kizer and Malik Zaire keep Notre Dame's offense from establishing an identity, saying it was a problem that plagued Ohio State last season.