- Boozman, Eldridge split over health care at APME forum Updated: Apr-30-16 3:05 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Poor people on Arkansas' hybrid Medicaid expansion could still get coverage under a block-grant system if President Barack Obama's health overhaul is repealed, Republican Sen. John Boozman said Saturday.
- US House approves measure to rename Perryville Post Office Updated: Apr-18-16 6:23 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - U.S. Rep. French Hill says the U.S. House has passed a resolution to rename the post office in Perryville after an Arkansas native who was killed in the Vietnam War.
- Boozman: $800,000 raised during quarter for re-election bid Updated: Apr-12-16 7:06 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican Sen. John Boozman raised more than $800,000 in the first three months of the year, more than double the amount brought in by Democratic challenger Conner Eldridge, numbers released by the campaigns Tuesday showed.
- Boozman meets with Garland, still opposed to hearings Updated: Apr-05-16 5:41 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican Sen. John Boozman met Tuesday with President Barack Obama's nominee for the U.S. Supreme Court but said the visit didn't change his opposition to filling the high court vacancy this year.
- Obama to push Supreme Court nominee at University of Chicago Updated: Apr-01-16 7:26 pm
WASHINGTON - Kansas Republican Sen. Jerry Moran is backtracking on his willingness to hold a hearing and vote on President Barack Obama's Supreme Court nominee, reversing course after infuriating conservatives.
- Boozman: Still opposed to filling court seat despite meeting Updated: Apr-01-16 5:16 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican Sen. John Boozman said Friday he remains opposed to filling the vacancy on the U.S. Supreme Court this year, despite plans to meet with President Barack Obama's pick for the high court next week.