- Column: Through the pain, Tar Heels show they're winners too Updated: Apr-06-16 2:14 am
The difference between winning and losing was so small. The pain and hurt from being on the wrong side was so big.
- Tar Heels begin moving forward after falling short of title Updated: Apr-05-16 7:03 pm
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina started the year with a No. 1 ranking, swept the Atlantic Coast Conference regular-season and tournament titles and battled to the final Monday night of the season to play for the national championship.
- Jenkins becomes latest on list of last-second NCAA greats Updated: Apr-05-16 5:01 pm
On its own, Kris Jenkins' 3-point shot to win the national championship for Villanova wasn't all that out of the ordinary.
- A look at the NCAA Tournament, ending with shot for the ages Updated: Apr-05-16 5:07 am
HOUSTON - The NCAA Tournament started on March 15 with Florida Gulf Coast handing Fairleigh Dickinson a 96-65 beatdown.
- 1 good shot deserves another, and Villanova comes out on top Updated: Apr-05-16 3:31 am
HOUSTON - Some plays you can't draw up. Other plays you can.
- Villanova tops Carolina 77-74 on Jenkins' buzzer-beater Updated: Apr-05-16 3:30 am
HOUSTON - Kris Jenkins is one of those players who believes every shot is going in.
- Arcidiacono grew up Villanova fan, becomes Final Four MVP Updated: Apr-05-16 1:59 am
HOUSTON - Ryan Arcidiacono grew up outside of Philadelphia as a Villanova fan, and then played more games than any else ever has for the Wildcats.
- Williams and Tar Heels stunned by last-second loss to 'Nova Updated: Apr-05-16 1:22 am
HOUSTON - Roy Williams cried.
- Jay Wright gets his first national championship with 'Nova Updated: Apr-05-16 1:13 am
HOUSTON - Jay Wright may still be the best dressed coach in college basketball. Now he has a national championship to go with those expensive suits.
- The Latest: Jenkins beats buzzer and UNC for national title Updated: Apr-04-16 11:32 pm
HOUSTON - The Latest on the championship game of the NCAA Tournament between Villanova and North Carolina (all times local):