- No. 14 UNC's streak ended by No. 4 Duke, 93-81 Updated: Mar-09-14 12:35 am
- Parker leads No. 4 Duke past No. 14 UNC, 93-81 Updated: Mar-09-14 12:17 am
- No. 14 North Carolina holds off Notre Dame 63-61 Updated: Mar-03-14 10:59 pm
- No. 14 North Carolina holds off Notre Dame 63-61 Updated: Mar-03-14 10:39 pm
- Virginia Tech hangs close, can't beat No. 19 UNC Updated: Mar-01-14 6:55 pm
- McAdoo leads No. 19 NCarolina past Va Tech 60-56 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:42 pm
- No. 19 North Carolina edges NC State 85-84 in OT Updated: Feb-27-14 12:33 am
- No. 19 North Carolina edges NC State 85-84 in OT Updated: Feb-27-14 12:08 am
- North Carolina rallies to beat No. 5 Duke 74-66 Updated: Feb-21-14 1:21 am
- North Carolina rallies to beat No. 5 Duke 74-66 Updated: Feb-21-14 1:08 am
- No. 5 Duke, UNC ready for delayed rivalry game Updated: Feb-19-14 6:12 pm
- North Carolina wins 7th straight; beats FSU 81-75 Updated: Feb-17-14 10:38 pm
- North Carolina holds off No. 25 Pittsburgh 75-71 Updated: Feb-15-14 5:15 pm
- North Carolina holds off No. 25 Pittsburgh 75-71 Updated: Feb-15-14 4:59 pm
- Paige thriving in leading role for Tar Heels Updated: Feb-11-14 6:23 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Marcus Paige knows the difference between being on a losing team and being on a team that lost.
DURHAM, North Carolina - If this was Jabari Parker's last home game at Duke, what a farewell it was.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Notre Dame's defense was good enough in the second half against North Carolina to give the short-handed Fighting Irish a chance to end the 14th-ranked Tar Heels' long winning streak.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina just keeps winning, even if the past two performances haven't been what coach Roy Williams wanted to see.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Virginia Tech outrebounded North Carolina and held star Tar Heels point guard Marcus Paige to nine points below his average.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - North Carolina's 11th straight victory gave the Tar Heels one of the top four seeds in the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament and a bye through to the quarterfinals.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - T.J. Warren did just about everything possible to help North Carolina State end rival North Carolina's winning streak. In the end, the Atlantic Coast Conference's leading scorer came up a play or two short.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Back and forth Marcus Paige and T.J. Warren went, knocking down shots and piling up points to turn the latest meeting between rivals North Carolina and North Carolina State into a can-you-top-this show.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings - big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama - that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering what's next.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Duke looked on its way to a third straight win on the home court of its fiercest rival. Instead, the fifth-ranked Blue Devils couldn't find their shooting touch nor the intensity to answer North Carolina's go-ahead push in the second half.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina coach Roy Williams went into last week's pregame meal thinking a winter storm wouldn't prevent Duke from getting to the Smith Center for the latest installment in the fierce rivalry.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - North Carolina faced an unlikely 15-point deficit with one of its top players having an off night against Florida State on Monday. Maybe just as unlikely was Kennedy Meeks stepping up to save the day.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Things just haven't gotten easier for No. 25 Pittsburgh.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina shook off the disappointment of weather derailing the first meeting with its biggest rival to add another win to a growing streak. This time, it came against a ranked opponent.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Forced to become North Carolina's go-to guy on the perimeter, Marcus Paige has kept finding ways to up his game in the second half.