- Connecticut to study Rocky Hill Veterans Home Updated: Apr-19-14 10:43 am
- Official: Recovering drug addicts should speak up Updated: Apr-17-14 4:20 pm
- Malloy announces Conn. transportation projects Updated: Apr-15-14 3:13 pm
- Over 200,000 cheer UConn champion basketball teams Updated: Apr-13-14 10:12 pm
- Blumenthal, Esty to discuss curbs on e-cigarettes Updated: Apr-06-14 3:35 pm
- Lawmakers accuse GM of possible criminal cover-up Updated: Apr-02-14 3:20 pm
- Family, officials gather at Lou Rell's funeral Updated: Mar-30-14 11:06 am
ROCKY HILL, Connecticut - A push to end homelessness among Connecticut veterans by 2015 is generating renewed interest in the state's Veterans Home in Rocky Hill.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - The president's top adviser on drug policy urged those recovering from drug addiction to give hope to others by speaking out, saying that stigma and denial about substance abuse are obstacles to treatment.
WATERBURY, Connecticut - Work on widening the Interstate 84 corridor in Waterbury is one of several major transportation improvement projects across the state that's set to begin this spring.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Nothing like a big win to draw big crowds. But back-to-back victories bring out the biggest.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal and Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty will host a discussion in Hartford about their efforts to curb the use of electronic cigarettes by children and adolescents.
WASHINGTON - Lawmakers on Capitol Hill accused General Motors of a potentially criminal cover-up of its defective ignition switches and fumed at the lack of answers from its new CEO during a second day of hearings Wednesday into why GM waited a decade to recall cars with the deadly flaw.
BROOKFIELD, Connecticut - Friends, family and state officials gathered at the funeral of Lou Rell, the husband of former Connecticut Gov. M. Jodi Rell, to celebrate his life and service to the United States and his community.