- Maryland defeats last-place Virginia Tech 64-47 Updated: Mar-04-14 10:12 pm
- Virginia Tech hangs close, can't beat No. 19 UNC Updated: Mar-01-14 6:55 pm
- McAdoo leads No. 19 NCarolina past Va Tech 60-56 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:42 pm
- No. 6 Duke beats Virginia Tech 66-48 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:42 pm
- NC State knocks off Virginia Tech 71-64 Updated: Feb-22-14 5:23 pm
- Hokies end skid, beat Miami 52-45 Updated: Feb-15-14 8:42 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Jake Layman came off the bench to score 13 points, and Maryland buried last-place Virginia Tech under a barrage of 3-pointers in a 64-47 Atlantic Coast Conference victory Tuesday night.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Virginia Tech outrebounded North Carolina and held star Tar Heels point guard Marcus Paige to nine points below his average.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - North Carolina's 11th straight victory gave the Tar Heels one of the top four seeds in the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament and a bye through to the quarterfinals.
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke can finally take a breather.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - T.J. Warren scored 31 points to lead NC State to a 71-64 victory over Virginia Tech on Saturday.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - C.J. Barksdale scored 12 points and Devin Wilson got all 12 of his in the final 3:37 as Virginia Tech ended a 10-game losing streak with a 52-45 victory against Miami, the Hokies' second this season.