- Washington selects Tuiasosopo as interim coach Updated: Dec-04-13 9:03 pm
- Coach Steve Sarkisian takes over at USC Updated: Dec-03-13 12:51 am
- Washington left with unexpected coaching search Updated: Dec-02-13 7:20 pm
- Cougars fall in 2nd half, lose Apple Cup 27-17 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:26 pm
- Sankey leads Huskies past Cougs 27-17 in Apple Cup Updated: Nov-29-13 7:15 pm
- Price throws more in practice for Washington Updated: Nov-26-13 2:48 pm
- Price's status for Huskies still undetermined Updated: Nov-25-13 5:45 pm
- Beavers dejected after 69-27 loss to Huskies Updated: Nov-24-13 4:02 am
- Sankey has 3 TDs in 69-27 Husky win over Beavers Updated: Nov-24-13 2:57 am
- Huskies unsure of Price's status for Oregon State Updated: Nov-18-13 5:58 pm
- Washington QB Keith Price out with shoulder injury Updated: Nov-16-13 2:44 am
- Huskies can't hold down Jack, No. 13 UCLA Updated: Nov-16-13 2:26 am
- Jack has 4 TDs, leads No. 13 UCLA past Washington Updated: Nov-16-13 2:02 am
- Huskies have quick turnaround facing No. 13 UCLA Updated: Nov-11-13 6:55 pm
- Price leads Washington's 59-7 rout of Colorado Updated: Nov-09-13 11:11 pm
SEATTLE - Washington selected former quarterback Marques Tuiasosopo as their interim head coach on Wednesday for the Huskies' upcoming bowl game after Steve Sarkisian left to take the head coaching job at USC.
LOS ANGELES - A few hours after Steve Sarkisian was hired by Southern California, the coach bounded up the steps of the palatial McKay Center and went to work on getting the Trojans back to national title contention.
SEATTLE - Based on his limited statement, Washington athletic director Scott Woodward is quickly moving ahead with trying to find a new football coach.
SEATTLE - In his view, Mike Leach believes Washington State will be playing in a bowl game in his second season.
SEATTLE - Bishop Sankey blitzed Washington State for 139 of his 200 yards rushing in the second half to become Washington's all-time single-season rushing leader, and the Huskies reclaimed the Apple Cup with a 27-17 win over the Cougars on Friday afternoon.
SEATTLE - There is no question Keith Price is recovering from what the Washington quarterback called a "severe" right shoulder injury.
SEATTLE - Washington quarterback Keith Price is probably more anxious than most to get another shot at the Cougars this week considering the final pass he threw against Washington State was a costly interception that capped the biggest collapse in Apple Cup history.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State coach Mike Riley took this one for the team.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Bishop Sankey ran for 179 yards and three touchdowns, matching Napoleon Kaufman's Washington record for career rushing touchdowns with 34, and the Huskies defeated Oregon State 69-27 on Saturday night.
SEATTLE - This scenario feels very familiar to Keith Price.
PASADENA, California - Washington quarterback Keith Price is uncertain how long he'll be sidelined after leaving the Huskies' game against No. 13 UCLA at halftime Friday night with an injured shoulder.
PASADENA, California - Fumbles put Washington in an early hole at the Rose Bowl. When the Huskies started to climb out of it, quarterback Keith Price went down with a shoulder injury.
PASADENA, California - Myles Jack was visibly surprised when he learned the identity of the last UCLA running back to score four rushing touchdowns nearly a decade ago.
SEATTLE - Steve Sarkisian will readily remind you that Washington does not look past any team on its schedule.
SEATTLE - Keith Price threw for two touchdowns and ran for one as part of a huge first half where Washington racked up nearly 500 yards on offense, and the Huskies routed Colorado 59-7 to become bowl eligible for the fourth straight season.