- Auburn, Mizzou guarding against SEC letdowns Updated: Dec-06-13 6:15 pm
- Malzahn: Auburn's Marshall belongs in Heisman mix Updated: Dec-05-13 2:51 pm
- SEC honors Marshall, Davis, Gaines and Whitley Updated: Dec-02-13 12:20 pm
- Davis' return lifts Auburn past Bama, 34-28 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:54 pm
- Column: Saban outcoached, Bama loses shot at title Updated: Nov-30-13 10:15 pm
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- Bama's hopes of 3-peat dashed by Auburn, 34-28 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:33 pm
- Iron Bowl highlights final week of regular season Updated: Nov-28-13 5:09 am
- State writers pick No. 1 Alabama over No. 4 Auburn Updated: Nov-27-13 2:44 pm
- No. 4 Auburn trying to build for the long haul Updated: Nov-26-13 6:30 pm
- Mississippi St dealing with QB injuries Updated: Nov-19-13 6:14 pm
- Richt won't lay blame on Georgia's leaky defense Updated: Nov-17-13 7:50 pm
- No. 6 Auburn moves 'onto the next,' No. 1 Alabama Updated: Nov-17-13 4:23 pm
- No. 7 Auburn survives No. 25 Georgia, 43-38 Updated: Nov-16-13 9:54 pm
- No. 7 Auburn hosts No. 25 Georgia in SEC matchup Updated: Nov-15-13 11:38 am
- Tennessee unable to slow down rushing attacks Updated: Nov-15-13 11:26 am
- Dogs show some bite on defense, now comes Auburn Updated: Nov-14-13 7:41 pm
- Auburn's Marshall faces former team with UGA visit Updated: Nov-12-13 6:06 pm
- No. 7 Auburn controls its destiny in SEC West race Updated: Nov-10-13 2:50 pm
- Auburn's rise doesn't surprise Thigpen, Martinez Updated: Nov-07-13 4:31 pm
- Running game fueling No. 7 Auburn's rise Updated: Nov-05-13 5:02 pm
- Mississippi, Freeze prepare for 'scary' Arkansas Updated: Nov-05-13 4:43 pm
ATLANTA - Auburn and Missouri are competing for the Southeastern Conference title Saturday, and possibly a chance to play for the national championship.
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers believe their quarterback merits some Heisman Trophy consideration.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Auburn quarterback Nick Marshall is the Southeastern Conference offensive player of the week while teammate Chris Davis shares special teams honors with Vanderbilt kicker Carey Spear.
AUBURN, Alabama - That crazy tipped pass for a long game-winning touchdown is now the second-most stunning and improbable play of Auburn's wild season.
AUBURN, Alabama - Nick Saban threw his hands in the air and disgustedly tossed his headset aside.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
AUBURN, Alabama - Alabama's championship hopes collapsed under a flurry of missed kicks and opportunities and one utterly improbable final play.
A look at five things to watch as the Southeastern Conference enters the final week of the regular season:
Alabama is the favorite of 17 out of 18 state editors and college football writers heading into Saturday's game with Auburn. The average score from their annual Iron Bowl predictions: Alabama 32.6, Auburn 22.8. Last year, Alabama was the pick of 22 of 23 voters by an average score of 40.6-8.7 and won 49-0.
AUBURN, Alabama - This is nothing new for the Auburn Tigers, however it seems.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi State can still become bowl eligible for a fourth straight season if the Bulldogs win their final two games against Arkansas and Mississippi.
ATLANTA - A day after a numbing loss, Mark Richt wouldn't blame Georgia's troubled defense for what happened against Auburn.
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers couldn't help but ponder what's coming even in the midst of a wild celebration.
AUBURN, Alabama - Aaron Murray and the Georgia Bulldogs could only watch as their fabulous comeback fell apart with one painfully unpredictable play.
AUBURN, Alabama - It's no surprise that this Georgia-Auburn game features a Southeastern Conference title contender ranked in the Top 10.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's last few losses have turned into runaways because of the Volunteers' inability to stop the run.
ATHENS, Georgia - The Georgia Bulldogs' defense is finally showing some bite.
AUBURN, Alabama - Mark Richt figures Auburn quarterback Nick Marshall would have been have been "an all-conference type guy" if he'd been able to remain at Georgia.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Don't bother mentioning the Iron Bowl to Auburn. The seventh-ranked Tigers refuse to think that far ahead.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Auburn's resurgence in the Southeastern Conference doesn't surprise two Tennessee assistant coaches who worked on the Tigers' staff last season.
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers have plowed their way into Southeastern Conference, and maybe national title, contention with a running game that has lately been making the forward pass more luxury than necessity.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi coach Hugh Freeze uses the word "scary" to describe the Arkansas Razorbacks.