- No. 2 Arizona dominates boards, beats Texas Tech Updated: Dec-04-13 12:44 am
- No. 2 Arizona beats Texas Tech 79-58 Updated: Dec-04-13 12:23 am
- Texas Tech rolls past UTSA 94-64 Updated: Nov-30-13 12:26 am
- No. 13 UConn beats Loyola (Md) 76-66 Updated: Nov-26-13 10:27 pm
- Pitt runs away from Texas Tech, 76-53 Updated: Nov-26-13 12:21 am
- Minnesota blows out Wofford 79-57 in Maui warm-up Updated: Nov-21-13 9:18 pm
- Releford's 29 leads Alabama past Texas Tech, 76-65 Updated: Nov-15-13 12:02 am
- Minnesota cruises past Montana 84-58 Updated: Nov-12-13 10:41 pm
- Police: cruiser strikes woman crossing Ohio street Updated: Nov-11-13 7:49 pm
- Minnesota beats Lehigh 81-62 Updated: Nov-08-13 10:30 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - One thing Texas Tech coach Tubby Smith had hammered home to his team was to hit the boards hard against Arizona.
TUCSON, Arizona - A little sloppy, but no serious letdown.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Jaye Crockett eventually asserted himself on the court to provide Tech a blowout to enjoy.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - UConn's DeAndre Daniels went into halftime against Loyola, Maryland, with just three points and no rebounds, and got an earful from coach Kevin Ollie.
NEW YORK - Pittsburgh had been known for a long time for its tenacious defense and it hasn't stopped even with the emphasis on new rules that have made it harder to cover people than in the past.
MINNEAPOLIS - Elliott Eliason had 11 points, 11 rebounds and a career-high seven blocks to lead Minnesota to an easy 79-57 victory over Wofford on Thursday.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Trevor Releford scored 29 points and tied his career high with five 3-pointers in the first half to lead Alabama to a 76-64 victory over Texas Tech on Thursday night in the Big 12/SEC Challenge.
MINNEAPOLIS - Andre Hollins scored 24 points, shooting 8 for 14 from the floor, to lead Minnesota to an 84-58 victory on Tuesday over Montana, an NCAA tournament team last season.
CINCINNATI - Police are investigating a crash involving a police cruiser that struck a woman as she was crossing a Cincinnati street.
MINNEAPOLIS - Richard Pitino earned his first victory as Minnesota's coach Friday night, an 81-62 win over Lehigh behind 20 points from newcomer Joey King.