- Crockett leads Texas Tech over Texas 59-53 Updated: Mar-08-14 7:45 pm
- Texas Tech falls to No. 8 Kansas in rout, 82-57 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:06 pm
- No. 8 Jayhawks roll over Texas Tech, 82-57 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:50 pm
- Smart returns, leads OSU past Texas Tech 84-62 Updated: Feb-22-14 5:23 pm
- Texas Tech comes up just short vs. No. 8 Kansas Updated: Feb-19-14 12:03 am
- Tech continues progress in loss at No. 11 Iowa St Updated: Feb-15-14 5:03 pm
- No. 11 Iowa State beats Texas Tech 70-64 Updated: Feb-15-14 4:57 pm
- Smith's style creates family feel with Texas Tech Updated: Feb-14-14 3:49 pm
- For many, fan behavior crosses line too often Updated: Feb-10-14 5:37 pm
- World Peace: Smart can learn from fan incident Updated: Feb-10-14 3:21 am
- Marcus Smart banned 3 games for shoving fan Updated: Feb-09-14 10:28 pm
- OSU star Smart shoves fan in loss to Texas Tech Updated: Feb-09-14 3:38 am
LUBBOCK, Texas - Jaye Crockett scored 22 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead Texas Tech to a 59-53 win over Texas in a regular-season finale on Saturday.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - In 23 years as a head coach, Tubby Smith has never had a losing season.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Tarik Black pulled a Big 12 championship T-shirt over his broad shoulders, slipped a title hat on his head, and then gave Andrew Wiggins and the rest of his teammates a hug.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - The angry, out-of-control Marcus Smart the sports world became familiar with over the past few weeks was replaced by a much happier version on Saturday afternoon.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Texas Tech was so close to earning its third win of the season over a Top 25 team in coach Tubby Smith's first season leading the Red Raiders.
AMES, Iowa - Texas Tech had turned its season around with three straight wins in one of the toughest leagues in the country.
AMES, Iowa - It went into the books as a win for Iowa State.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Texas Tech senior Jaye Crockett has heard plenty through the years about his physical talent.
Public address announcers around the country frequently tell fans before games that unsportsmanlike behavior toward athletes, coaches or officials won't be tolerated.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Marcus Smart was quiet and subdued as he apologized at a podium, a demeanor in stark contrast to the one that sent shockwaves through Oklahoma State's basketball program hours earlier.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Marcus Smart hustled back on defense to prevent a dunk and went careening into the crowd behind the basket. He was helped to his feet with only seconds remaining and No. 19 Oklahoma State on its way to a fourth straight defeat.