- Sundance reveals 2014 dramatic film lineup Updated: Dec-04-13 10:02 pm
- NY film critics name 'American Hustle' best film Updated: Dec-03-13 4:21 pm
- Lawyers bring fresh lawsuit on sale of Hopi masks Updated: Dec-03-13 1:26 pm
- '12 Years a Slave' leads Spirit Awards nominations Updated: Nov-26-13 5:03 pm
- Holiday gift ideas for your 1 percenters Updated: Nov-19-13 4:11 pm
- Robert Redford honored for contributions to Utah Updated: Nov-10-13 7:05 pm
- Editta Sherman, 'Duchess of Carnegie Hall,' dies Updated: Nov-06-13 5:43 pm
LOS ANGELES - Ladies will continue to drive the feature lineup at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival as Robert Redford's independent-cinema fair celebrates its 30th anniversary next month in Park City, Utah.
NEW YORK - The New York Film Critics Circle named "American Hustle" the best film of 2013, giving David O. Russell's fictionalized Abscam tale an early jolt in Hollywood's awards season.
PARIS - The Native American Hopi tribe took a Paris auction house to court Tuesday to try to block the upcoming sale of 32 sacred tribal masks, arguing they are "bitterly opposed" to the use as merchandise of sacred objects that represent their ancestral spirits.
LOS ANGELES - The race to Oscar has officially begun, as the slavery exploration "12 Years a Slave" was nominated Tuesday for a leading seven Spirit Awards, which honor independent film.
NEW YORK - They own yachts, big ol' French chateaux and collect fine wine, so what's left to buy the one percenter for the holidays when your budget is more cook-at-home than caviar?
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah's governor and other top officials have honored Robert Redford for his on-camera and off-camera contributions to the state as owner of the Sundance ski resort and founder of the Sundance Film Festival and Sundance Institute.
NEW YORK - Photographer Editta Sherman, dubbed the "Duchess of Carnegie Hall" while living in a studio over the famed auditorium for six decades, has died. She was 101.