- Native artifact sale in Paris makes $1.6 million Updated: Dec-09-13 2:51 pm
- Judge approves auction of sacred Hopi masks Updated: Dec-06-13 1:12 pm
- Sundance reveals 2014 dramatic film lineup Updated: Dec-04-13 10:02 pm
- NY film critics name 'American Hustle' best film Updated: Dec-03-13 4:21 pm
- '12 Years a Slave' leads Spirit Awards nominations Updated: Nov-26-13 5:03 pm
- Holiday gift ideas for your 1 percenters Updated: Nov-19-13 4:11 pm
- Robert Redford honored for contributions to Utah Updated: Nov-10-13 7:05 pm
PARIS - A French auction house that ignored a plea by the U.S. Embassy to delay an auction of sacred Hopi masks sold them briskly Monday along with other contested Native American artifacts for $1.6 million.
PARIS - A judge has ruled that the controversial sale of 32 Native American Hopi masks can go ahead next week.
LOS ANGELES - Ladies will continue to drive the feature lineup at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival as Robert Redford's independent-cinema fair celebrates its 30th anniversary next month in Park City, Utah.
NEW YORK - The New York Film Critics Circle named "American Hustle" the best film of 2013, giving David O. Russell's fictionalized Abscam tale an early jolt in Hollywood's awards season.
LOS ANGELES - The race to Oscar has officially begun, as the slavery exploration "12 Years a Slave" was nominated Tuesday for a leading seven Spirit Awards, which honor independent film.
NEW YORK - They own yachts, big ol' French chateaux and collect fine wine, so what's left to buy the one percenter for the holidays when your budget is more cook-at-home than caviar?
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah's governor and other top officials have honored Robert Redford for his on-camera and off-camera contributions to the state as owner of the Sundance ski resort and founder of the Sundance Film Festival and Sundance Institute.