- Nationals place Zimmerman on DL Updated: Apr-13-14 2:21 pm
- Nats 3B Zimmerman has broken thumb, out 4-6 weeks Updated: Apr-12-14 11:21 pm
- Nationals avoid sweep with 2-1 win over Braves Updated: Apr-06-14 6:08 pm
- MRI: no 'structural issues' for Nats' Zimmerman Updated: Apr-06-14 5:32 pm
- Roark leads Nats over Mets 8-2 for 3-0 start Updated: Apr-03-14 6:45 pm
- Zimmermann sharp, gets RBI as Nats beat Mets 4-0 Updated: Mar-27-14 6:24 pm
- Harper ejected in Nationals' loss to Cardinals Updated: Mar-26-14 6:13 pm
- With Williams in charge, Nationals eye playoffs Updated: Mar-25-14 7:01 pm
ATLANTA - Third baseman Ryan Zimmeran tried to put a positive spin on his broken right thumb and the Washington Nationals' list of injuries.
ATLANTA - Washington Nationals third baseman Ryan Zimmerman is expected to miss four to six weeks after breaking his right thumb against the Atlanta Braves.
WASHINGTON - Ian Desmond didn't dip, and he hit a dinger.
WASHINGTON - Unable to make a regular, comfortable throw to first, Washington Nationals third baseman Ryan Zimmerman was out of the lineup Sunday. An MRI revealed inflammation on his right shoulder.
NEW YORK - Toby and Jodi Roark were in the midst of a 12-hour drive from Wilmington, Illinois, to Washington, D.C., to watch their son Tanner pitch in the Nationals' home opener. Then they got a call from their daughter-in-law, telling them he wouldn't be starting Friday.
PORT ST. LUCIE, Florida - Even though he'll face the New York Mets in the regular season next week, Jordan Zimmermann said he didn't hold anything back.