- 'Britney bill' for tax break on shows advances in New Jersey Updated: Oct-05-15 5:18 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - A measure dubbed the "Britney bill" that would exempt stars who play at least four nights in Atlantic City from having to pay state income taxes on all shows in New Jersey that year is a step closer to becoming law.
- George Harrison, Gaye up for Songwriters Hall Updated: Oct-05-15 12:59 pm
NEW YORK - George Harrison, Marvin Gaye, Jimi Hendrix, Madonna, Tom Petty and John Mellencamp are among the A-list contenders nominated for the 2016 Songwriters Hall of Fame.
- Janet Jackson moves Las Vegas stop to May to rest her voice Updated: Oct-01-15 7:48 pm
LAS VEGAS - Janet Jackson is canceling her Oct. 9 and Oct. 10 shows at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino to rest her vocal chords, and the Las Vegas stop on her "Unbreakable" tour will move to a new 20,000-seat arena in May.
- Musicians Armin van Buuren, Luke Bryan most dangerous online Updated: Sep-29-15 7:33 am
LOS ANGELES - If you're planning to look up Usher, Luke Bryan or producer Armin van Buuren on the Web, take heed.
- Britney Spears signs on for 2 more years in Las Vegas Updated: Sep-10-15 12:53 pm
LAS VEGAS - Pop star Britney Spears is staying in Las Vegas for at least another two years.