- Maryland governor derides tea party, urges unity Updated: Mar-08-14 8:44 pm
- Md. House approves minimum wage hike Updated: Mar-07-14 2:01 pm
- Md. officials cheer funds for light rail projects Updated: Mar-05-14 7:07 pm
- State officials tout Maryland for FBI headquarters Updated: Mar-03-14 3:49 am
- Long waits frustrate callers to health exchanges Updated: Mar-01-14 2:07 pm
- Governors, DC mayor commit $75 million to Metro Updated: Feb-26-14 5:37 pm
- Governors: 'Obamacare' here to stay Updated: Feb-23-14 8:27 pm
- Governors: Legalized pot buzz just smoke Updated: Feb-22-14 6:04 pm
- GOP candidate David Craig announces tax cut plan Updated: Feb-18-14 6:40 pm
- Maryland to sign cybersecurity agreement with NIST Updated: Feb-18-14 10:22 am
- Md. lawmaker wants probe of exchange procurement Updated: Feb-11-14 5:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley introduced himself to California Democrats Saturday with a scathing indictment of the tea party and a call for a stronger middle class to move the country forward.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The Maryland House of Delegates voted Friday to phase in an increase in the state's minimum wage from $7.25 an hour to $10.10 by 2017.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland officials on Wednesday praised initial federal funding announcements for two light rail projects in the president's budget proposal, saying their inclusion puts the state in a strong position to build the projects in the Washington suburbs and the Baltimore metropolitan area.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Maryland officials are promoting Prince George's County as a new home for the FBI.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - For those trying to enroll through online health exchanges, help has long been advertised as just a phone call away.
ARLINGTON, Virginia - Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia have each committed $25 million to fund upgrades to the Metro transit system.
WASHINGTON - The explosive politics of health care have divided the nation, but America's governors, Republicans and Democrats alike, suggest that President Barack Obama's health care overhaul is here to stay.
WASHINGTON - All the buzz at the National Governors Association meeting over legalizing pot, some say, is just smoke.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Harford County Executive David Craig announced plans Tuesday for phasing in tax cuts with the goal of eventually eliminating income taxes in Maryland, as part of his campaign in the Republican primary for governor.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Maryland officials are signing an agreement with the National Institute of Standards and Technology to boost cybersecurity development in the state.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A Maryland lawmaker on Tuesday renewed a call for an investigation into the state's defective health care exchange with a focus on the procurement process of the exchange's board, which has approved multimillion dollar contracts.