- Md. governor signs pot decriminalization bill Updated: Apr-14-14 2:52 pm
- O'Malley signs pot decriminalization bill Updated: Apr-14-14 1:56 pm
- Business talk dominates GOP governor debate Updated: Apr-11-14 1:37 am
- Maryland lawmakers pass minimum wage increase Updated: Apr-08-14 12:53 am
- Maryland health care sign-up fair draws hundreds Updated: Mar-29-14 3:01 pm
- McAuliffe says fundraising letter a mistake Updated: Mar-27-14 4:23 pm
- Md. officials to push for FBI headquarters Updated: Mar-24-14 4:22 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Gov. Martin O'Malley has signed a bill that decriminalizes the possession of small amounts of marijuana starting in October.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Gov. Martin O'Malley has signed a bill that decriminalizes possession of small amounts of marijuana, starting Oct. 1.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Republicans running for Maryland governor repeatedly compared state government to a business during their fifth debate on Thursday, likening the role they are seeking to that of a corporate executive.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The Maryland General Assembly gave final approval to incremental increases in the state's minimum wage over several years to $10.10 in 2018 and to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana possession, as the final regular legislative session of Gov. Martin O'Malley's tenure ended Monday.
BALTIMORE - A health care enrollment fair on Saturday drew hundreds of Maryland residents who lined up and waited to beat Monday's midnight deadline to enroll in a health care plan.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe said Thursday he did not approve a fundraising appeal his newly formed political action committee sent promising big-dollar donors personal access to him and also said he's giving to charity a past contribution that came from a D.C. businessman who recently pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Maryland officials are gathering to push for relocating a new FBI headquarters in the state.