- The Latest: Sanders says party needs huge voter turnout Updated: Aug-28-15 4:39 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Here are the latest developments Friday from the Democratic National Committee meeting in Minneapolis, where four Democratic presidential candidates are addressing the party.
- O'Malley makes presidential campaign stop in Tennessee Updated: Aug-28-15 8:53 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley knows he needs to make a big splash in early presidential contests like Iowa and New Hampshire, but he said he's already looking ahead to the next group of primary states like Tennessee in his bid for the Democratic nomination.
- Democratic Party lags in money before presidential year Updated: Aug-27-15 6:14 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Democratic National Committee barely has more cash than it does IOUs, and it is being outraised month after month by its Republican competitor.
- Trump dumps insults on questioners, insists on control Updated: Aug-27-15 6:19 am
WASHINGTON - For Donald Trump, the joy of the insult seems as compelling as the art of the deal.
- Clinton lawyer says her email server was wiped clean Updated: Aug-19-15 10:23 pm
WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton's personal lawyer has told a Senate committee that emails and all other data stored on her computer server were erased before the device was turned over to federal authorities.
- Labor unions facing tricky choice in Democratic primaries Updated: Aug-19-15 6:04 pm
LAS VEGAS - The choice facing labor unions in the Democratic presidential race boils down to hearts or heads - Bernie Sanders, who embraces their forceful opposition to a big trade deal, or Hillary Rodham Clinton, who is a strong favorite for the nomination.
- Democrat Martin O'Malley campaigns outside Trump hotel Updated: Aug-19-15 5:49 pm
LAS VEGAS - Donald Trump isn't in Las Vegas this week but the attention-getting Republican presidential candidate's gleaming hotel tower is and Democratic challenger Martin O' Malley paid a visit to make a point about labor unions.
- 76ers center Embiid to miss season following foot surgery Updated: Aug-19-15 5:03 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Joel Embiid will have to wait at least one more season to start his NBA career.
- O'Malley calls Clinton's email issues a distraction Updated: Aug-19-15 4:35 pm
LAS VEGAS - Democratic presidential hopeful Martin O'Malley on Wednesday called email allegations swirling around front-runner Hillary Rodham Clinton a distraction and said the party is making a mistake if it lets it define the nomination contest.
- Sanders tells 4,000 at UNR his 'revolution' has momentum Updated: Aug-19-15 3:06 am
RENO, Nevada - Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders told an enthusiastic crowd at the University of Nevada Tuesday night his call for political revolution is gaining momentum, but he'll need their help to overcome his opponents' huge fundraising advantages.
- 2016 hopefuls hit the gym, try to skip pie on campaign trail Updated: Aug-17-15 3:44 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Scott Walker is counting steps on his FitBit. Jeb Bush swears by the Paleo diet. Bobby Jindal is a "gym rat."
- Clinton joins Sanders, O'Malley in AFL-CIO convention lineup Updated: Aug-15-15 6:03 pm
LAS VEGAS - Hillary Clinton returns to Nevada on Tuesday for a North Las Vegas town hall before joining other Democratic presidential hopefuls Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and former Maryland governor Martin O'Malley in speaking at the Nevada AFL-CIO Constitutional Convention in Las Vegas.
- Correction: Bernie Sanders-California story Updated: Aug-11-15 1:40 pm
LOS ANGELES - In a story Aug. 10-11 about Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, The Associated Press reported erroneously that members of the activist group Black Lives Matter opened his campaign rally in Los Angeles. It was a member of Sanders' campaign who spoke in support of the group.
- Clinton to propose $350 billion college affordability plan Updated: Aug-10-15 12:16 am
WASHINGTON - Calling for a "new college compact," Hillary Rodham Clinton on Monday will unveil a $350 billion plan aimed at making college more affordable and reducing the crushing burden of student debt.
- Wisconsin to host at 2 presidential debates by next spring Updated: Aug-08-15 4:46 pm
MILWAUKEE - Wisconsin will host at least two presidential debates in the next year.
- Bernie Sanders brings campaign to West Coast Updated: Aug-06-15 7:04 pm
SEATTLE - Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders is taking his presidential bid to the West Coast, with rallies planned in the coming days in Seattle, Portland and Los Angeles.
- Democratic presidential hopefuls woo labor in Iowa Updated: Aug-06-15 6:49 pm
ALTOONA, Iowa - Democratic presidential contenders wooed Iowa union members Thursday with talk of raising wages and protecting jobs. But front-runner Hillary Rodham Clinton, who has drawn scrutiny over her positions on trade, skipped the event because of a scheduling conflict.
- US presidential hopeful Martin O'Malley visits Puerto Rico Updated: Aug-01-15 9:16 pm
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley became the first Democratic presidential candidate to make a campaign stop in Puerto Rico this year as part of an effort to woo Latino voters.