- Jake Matthews, Brooks Reed to miss Falcons' preseason finale Updated: Sep-01-15 6:00 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Coach Dan Quinn is hoping the Atlanta Falcons' list of injuries doesn't get any longer.
- Falcons' offense has issues entering final preseason game Updated: Aug-31-15 4:45 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons' most glaring unanswered questions are on offense as they began a short practice week before their final preseason game against Baltimore on Thursday night.
- Tannehill throws for 145 yards, Dolphins beat Falcons 13-9 Updated: Aug-29-15 11:05 pm
- WR looks like Falcons' deepest position heading into season Updated: Aug-27-15 7:36 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Like all NFL teams, the Atlanta Falcons have some worrisome positions.
- Falcons WR Roddy White to have minor surgery on elbow Updated: Aug-23-15 5:44 pm
ATLANTA - Roddy White will undergo a minor surgical procedure on his right elbow, Atlanta coach Dan Quinn announced Sunday, thought the long-time Falcons receiver should be ready for the Sept. 14 season opener against Philadelphia.
- Jets have plenty to work on despite preseason win Updated: Aug-22-15 2:06 pm
NEW YORK - Two preseason games in, and the New York Jets are truly a work-in-progress.
- Ryan, Falcons starters sharp early in 30-22 loss to Jets Updated: Aug-22-15 12:24 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons' starting offense are already clicking.
- Hester trying to show Falcons his skills at wide receiver Updated: Aug-18-15 7:32 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Devin Hester didn't sound exactly thrilled when he arrived for the start of his second training camp with the Atlanta Falcons.
- Blank still longs for Falcons to win a Super Bowl Updated: Aug-09-15 6:50 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Owner Arthur Blank is not exactly disappointed with the financial state of the Atlanta Falcons.
- Falcons suddenly thin at RB after Freeman's hamstring injury Updated: Aug-06-15 2:59 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons are facing a sudden void atop their depth chart at running back after Devonta Freeman strained his hamstring in Thursday's practice.