- Angels OF Trout out against Houston with wrist injury Updated: Jul-29-15 1:21 am
HOUSTON - Los Angeles star outfielder Mike Trout was out of the starting lineup Tuesday night in the Angels' 10-5 loss to the Houston Astros because of an injured left wrist.
- Wilson struggles, Altuve knocks in 5, Angels fall in Houston Updated: Jul-29-15 1:20 am
- Altuve's career-best 5 RBIs lead Astros over Angels 10-5 Updated: Jul-29-15 1:07 am
HOUSTON - Jose Altuve is the spark plug that powers the Houston Astros.
- Angels address their left field problem with 3 acquisitions Updated: Jul-28-15 10:40 pm
ANAHEIM, California - After a two-day flurry of trades, the Los Angeles Angels have three new veteran outfielders to fill the most glaring hole in their lineup for the stretch run.
- Trout has grand slam, solo HR in Angels' win over Rangers Updated: Jul-26-15 8:57 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Home run titles are no different to Mike Trout than any of the other awards and achievements that have made him a major league star. If it happens, it happens. It's just not on his personal agenda at the moment.
- Ervin Santana mows down Angels in 3-0 victory for Twins Updated: Jul-23-15 7:02 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Ervin Santana has been worth the wait for the Minnesota Twins.
- Angels 3B David Freese breaks finger, out at least 2 weeks Updated: Jul-23-15 2:30 am
ANAHEIM, California - Los Angeles Angels third baseman David Freese will be out at least two weeks with a broken right index finger after getting hit by a pitch Wednesday night.
- Pujols blasts 3 HRs as Angels beat Sox 11-1, 7-3 in DHer Updated: Jul-21-15 2:02 am
ANAHEIM, California - Although Albert Pujols doesn't much care for celebrations outside of October, he smiled and stood still when Mike Trout and Erick Aybar ran up and doused him with two postgame buckets of ice and liquid.
- Angels rained out at home for 1st time since 1995 Updated: Jul-19-15 11:52 pm
ANAHEIM, California - After 20 years and 1,609 consecutive home games, the Los Angeles Angels finally lost another game to rain.
- After All-Star honors, Trout gets back to work with Angels Updated: Jul-17-15 11:38 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout has parked his truck and stowed his latest glass bat trophy from the All-Star Game.
- Angels move into 1st place in AL West, beat Seattle 10-3 Updated: Jul-12-15 8:09 pm
SEATTLE - Despite early struggles, the Los Angeles Angels are sitting where most expected when the All-Star break arrived: On top of the American League West.
- Trout hits 2 HRs, Giavotella lifts Angels over Rockies 3-2 Updated: Jul-09-15 3:20 am
DENVER - Mike Trout provided the early power and Johnny Giavotella delivered another clutch hit for the Los Angeles Angels.
- Pujols hits 25th HR, Angels finish sweep of Rangers 12-6 Updated: Jul-06-15 12:17 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Albert Pujols probably didn't need to pad his AL home run lead to have a chance to join teammate Mike Trout in the starting lineup for the All-Star game.
- Rangers' Hamilton has no emotions facing Angels for 1st time Updated: Jul-03-15 11:23 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Josh Hamilton insisted that he had no extra emotions playing the Angels for the first time since Los Angeles traded him back to Texas.
- Jones, Eovaldi salvage Yankees' trip finale, 3-1 over Angels Updated: Jul-01-15 11:47 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Nathan Eovaldi has become a solution to many of the New York Yankees' woes, particularly when they're facing the Los Angeles Angels.
- Reports: GM Jerry Dipoto quits after 3 1/2 years with Angels Updated: Jul-01-15 5:15 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Los Angeles Angels general manager Jerry Dipoto says he has resigned, but the team is refusing to confirm his departure.
- Angels' Scioscia downplays report of rift with GM Dipoto Updated: Jun-30-15 11:30 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Los Angeles Angels manager Mike Scioscia downplayed a report of a renewed rift with general manager Jerry Dipoto on Tuesday, insisting the two are "a good team."