- Rams C Barnes set to make first career start Updated: Dec-04-13 7:59 pm
- Has good-bad gap with NFL QBs widened? Updated: Dec-03-13 7:35 pm
- Texans, Falcons go from top to basement Updated: Dec-02-13 5:27 pm
- Syracuse's Drew Allen, a study in perseverance Updated: Nov-29-13 3:03 am
- Bradford undergoes knee surgery Updated: Nov-19-13 7:20 pm
- NFL to discuss expanding rules that protect QBs Updated: Nov-14-13 6:26 pm
- Rams at best entering bye week Updated: Nov-11-13 8:03 pm
- Austin takes big step as Rams blow out Colts 38-8 Updated: Nov-11-13 4:03 am
- Austin leads Rams to 38-8 blowout at Indianapolis Updated: Nov-10-13 8:44 pm
- Losing streak has put 3-6 Rams in a hole Updated: Nov-08-13 4:50 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 10 Updated: Nov-08-13 1:16 pm
- Rams rookie receiver Bailey makes progress Updated: Nov-07-13 5:42 pm
- Get your playoff teams right here Updated: Nov-07-13 3:41 am
- Rams leaning on 5th-rounder at running back Updated: Nov-06-13 8:36 pm
- Seahawks the team to beat in NFC West so far Updated: Nov-05-13 9:18 pm
ST. LOUIS - For a change, Tim Barnes has the upper hand when it comes to trash-talking with fellow St. Louis Rams offensive lineman Barrett Jones.
Leslie Frazier shook his head and managed a slight smile when the question was posed.
Three-quarters of the way to the NFL playoffs, the Texans and Falcons have taken charge - of the chase for the top overall draft pick.
SYRACUSE, New York - Coming out of high school in San Antonio, Texas, Drew Allen had all the tools to succeed as a college quarterback: he was 6-foot-5 and 210 pounds, could throw a ball 70 yards while standing flat-footed, ran a 4.7-second 40-yard dash, bench-pressed 265 pounds, squatted 345, had a vertical leap of 29 inches, and excelled in the classroom.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams quarterback Sam Bradford has undergone season-ending knee surgery, which was postponed earlier this month due to swelling.
Thanks to a broken collarbone on a run-of-the-mill sack, the Green Bay Packers are without Aaron Rodgers. Their rivals in the NFC North, the Chicago Bears, are without Jay Cutler thanks to a bum leg, which also wasn't the result of some sort of illegal hit.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams are entering their bye week on a high note.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Rams drafted Tavon Austin to be their game-changer.
INDIANAPOLIS - Once Tavon Austin broke free, the Indianapolis Colts couldn't even slow down the rookie, much less catch him.
SUNDAY - Buffalo Bills (3-6) at Pittsburgh Steelers (2-6), 1 p.m., CBS
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams' less-heralded rookie wide receiver from West Virginia could be in line for more playing time. They're pleased with progress made by Stedman Bailey, a third-round pick whose prolific senior stats topped Tavon Austin's numbers.
Get your playoff teams right here!
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams thought enough about Zac Stacy's potential that they traded their last two draft picks to ensure they landed the Vanderbilt career rushing leader in the fifth round.