- Ex-IOC chief Rogge receives honorary knighthood Updated: Feb-25-14 12:10 pm
- On home ice and snow, Russians win medals tally Updated: Feb-23-14 11:54 am
- Olympic women's hockey showed improvement in Sochi Updated: Feb-22-14 4:54 am
- IIHF: Dropping women's hockey 'will never happen' Updated: Feb-18-14 8:14 am
- SOCHI SCENE: 'I hope so' Updated: Feb-15-14 9:18 am
- US, Canada win openers in Olympic women's hockey Updated: Feb-08-14 12:39 pm
LONDON - Former Olympics chief Jacques Rogge of Belgium received an honorary knighthood from Britain on Tuesday.
SOCHI, Russia - Russia's post-Soviet athletic decline hit bottom at the Vancouver Olympics, where the once dominant winter sporting nation left with only three gold medals and the daunting task of rebuilding its team in time to host the Sochi Games.
SOCHI, Russia - A five-time Olympian, Hayley Wickenheiser has been representing Canada in the Winter Games ever since women's hockey was added to the program.
SOCHI, Russia - Women's hockey isn't in danger of being kicked out of the Winter Olympics because of a lack of competition, the head of the sport's international governing body said at the Sochi Games on Tuesday.
SOCHI, Russia - Russian president Vladimir Putin spent the moments before his country's highly anticipated hockey showdown with the United States in a relaxed seaside cafe, sipping coffee and chatting with Olympic executives.
SOCHI, Russia - A new format was supposed to make the Olympic women's hockey tournament more competitive after Vancouver, when then-IOC president Jacques Rogge hinted that the sport could be kicked out of the Winter Games.