- Nielsen: 13.76 million viewers for Letterman Updated: May-21-15 3:07 pm
NEW YORK - Comic celebrities turned out for David Letterman's late-night farewell - and so did his biggest audience in more than 21 years.
- David Letterman leaves late night with thanks and a smile Updated: May-21-15 9:40 am
NEW YORK - There are those who will argue that the world of television hasn't suffered such a loss in nearly a generation, and they're right.
- David Letterman to sign off as late-night host Updated: May-20-15 5:19 pm
NEW YORK - After 33 years and 6,028 broadcasts of his late-night show, David Letterman is signing off.
- Elizabeth Banks takes the reins on 'Pitch Perfect 2' Updated: May-12-15 2:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - Everyone warned Elizabeth Banks against filming the outdoor concert finale for "Pitch Perfect 2." It was June in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It was scorching hot, it was hurricane season, and they would have to build a full, functioning stage and recruit a small town of extras to make it believable.
- Pratt, Ice Cube, more debut new footage at CinemaCon Updated: Apr-23-15 10:43 pm
LAS VEGAS - Chris Pratt left the CinemaCon crowd in stitches with his irreverent, high-energy and slightly racy comments at the annual conference of theater owners Thursday. The actor, there to promote "Jurassic World" along with director Colin Trevorrow, introduced a sizzle reel of new footage from the dinosaur epic.