- Cano, Beltran, Granderson, Feldman find new homes Updated: Dec-07-13 1:57 am
- Cano leaves, but Yanks get Beltran and keep Kuroda Updated: Dec-07-13 12:12 am
- Ellsbury to Yankees, Pierzynski to Red Sox Updated: Dec-04-13 3:39 am
- Doug Fister dealt to Nats, Jim Johnson to A's Updated: Dec-03-13 12:34 pm
- AP source: Cano's agents, Yankees meet Updated: Nov-26-13 11:23 pm
- Chris Young, Mets complete $7.25 million deal Updated: Nov-26-13 9:44 pm
- Winter deals show the advantage of building from within Updated: Nov-26-13 12:18 pm
- Free agents ask premium prices early in offseason Updated: Nov-13-13 8:57 pm
- Jeter deal leaves Yanks about $80M before tax Updated: Nov-05-13 7:27 pm
The Seattle Mariners shook up baseball's free-agent market, reaching a rich deal with Robinson Cano on a day when Carlos Beltran, Curtis Granderson and other familiar names found new homes.
NEW YORK - Lost one, got one, kept one.
NEW YORK - On a night usually dominated by news of players let loose, the Washington Nationals and Oakland Athletics filled pitching needs with trades.
NEW YORK - Representatives for free-agent second baseman Robinson Cano met Tuesday with the New York Yankees, and the gap between the sides remains wide, according to a person familiar with the negotiations.
NEW YORK - Chris Young thinks he's a New York kind of guy.
Though the amount of money being thrown around baseball continues to astonish, there probably won't be a more eye-popping contract handed out this offseason than the four-year, $53 million deal the St. Louis Cardinals agreed to with infielder Jhonny Peralta.
ORLANDO, Florida - Ned Colletti thought back to last winter, when people kept pestering him.
NEW YORK - Derek Jeter's new contract has increased the Yankees' luxury tax payroll to $97.71 million for seven signed players next year. That leaves New York with about $80 million to spend on the rest of its roster if the team wants to get under the 2014 tax threshold.