- Yankees blow lead in 5-4 loss to Athletics Updated: May-29-15 2:18 am
- Athletics rally to beat Yankees 5-4 Updated: May-29-15 2:17 am
OAKLAND, California - The Oakland Athletics came out on the right side of a one-run game for a change.
- Yanks finish sweep, Royals lose 4-2 for 4th straight defeat Updated: May-27-15 7:01 pm
- A-Rod breaks Gehrig's AL RBI record; Yanks sweep Royals, 4-2 Updated: May-27-15 6:24 pm
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez checked off another age-old milestone in a comeback season that's surpassing almost anyone's expectations.
- Rangers beat Yanks 5-2 for New York's 10th loss in 11 games Updated: May-25-15 1:00 am
NEW YORK - Even before meeting up with Josh Hamilton, the Texas Rangers are streaking.
- After Harper's ejection, Span lifts Nats past Yankees 3-2 Updated: May-20-15 11:26 pm
WASHINGTON - Bryce Harper is not known for hiding his thoughts, and so he certainly did not shy away from sharing what was on his mind after getting ejected from a game for the second time in seven days.
- Edinson Volquez dominates as Royals roll past Yankees, 6-0 Updated: May-17-15 6:05 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Edinson Volquez had such violent movement on his fastball Sunday that Royals manager Ned Yost said catcher Salvador Perez actually turned around to ask plate umpire Chris Guccione whether there was anything he could do to help out.
- Pineda strikes out 16, Yankees beat Orioles 6-2 Updated: May-10-15 6:15 pm
NEW YORK - Michael Pineda knew right after he threw his first slider he was going to have a great day. It took a few more innings before he realized how special this start was going to be.
- Yankees sleep over in Boston before trip to Toronto Updated: May-04-15 9:14 pm
TORONTO - The New York Yankees decided to sleep over in Boston after sweeping the Red Sox and get some extra rest before crossing into Canada.
- Ellsbury has 4 hits, leads Yankees to 8-5 win over Red Sox Updated: May-04-15 1:12 am
BOSTON - Andrew Miller had a chance to seal the New York Yankees' sweep by retiring the bottom of the Red Sox order.