- Oklahoma dominates George Mason in 81-66 win Updated: Dec-08-13 4:50 pm
- Oklahoma pounds Texas A&M CC 78-56 Updated: Dec-05-13 6:45 pm
- Oklahoma pounds Texas A&M CC 78-56 Updated: Dec-05-13 5:46 pm
- Oklahoma pounds Mercer 96-82 Updated: Dec-03-13 3:01 pm
- Oklahoma uses mad finish to beat Seton Hall 86-85 Updated: Nov-22-13 10:53 pm
- Oklahoma takes down Idaho 85-65 Updated: Nov-13-13 11:21 pm
- Hield leds Oklahoma to 95-82 win over North Texas Updated: Nov-11-13 11:20 pm
- Oklahoma pulls away late to defeat Alabama 82-73 Updated: Nov-08-13 8:50 pm
WASHINGTON - Playing a half-hour from its Fairfax, Virginia campus, George Mason figured to have a home-court advantage Sunday against Oklahoma in the BB&T Classic. But on a dreary, cold, snowy, day in Washington, the game was played in front of a sparse, listless crowd.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Until two weeks ago, Isaiah Cousins had never scored more than nine points in a game during his two seasons at Oklahoma.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield scored 18 points, Isaiah Cousins added 12 and the Sooners pulled away for a 78-56 victory over Texas A&M-Corpus Christi on Thursday in a matinee that was rescheduled to start earlier because of concerns over bad weather.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield scored 20 points to lead Oklahoma to a 96-82 victory over Mercer on Monday.
NEW YORK - Buddy Hield made two free throws with 9.3 seconds to give Oklahoma the lead after a frantic rally, and the Sooners beat Seton Hall 86-85 on Friday night in the first semifinal of the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Cameron Clark's 14 points led five Oklahoma players in double-figure scoring as the Sooners turned in their best defensive effort of the season and raced past Idaho 85-65 Wednesday.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma's Buddy Hield scored a career-high 23 points and four other Sooners finished in double figures to help Oklahoma beat North Texas 95-82 Monday.
DALLAS - The retooled Oklahoma Sooners passed the first test on Friday in their attempt to return to the NCAA Tournament.