- LeBron's triple-double helps Cavs top Hawks in thriller Updated: May-25-15 1:38 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James dropped to his knees and slapped the floor with his hand.
- Cavs' Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 with injured knee Updated: May-24-15 8:11 pm
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving will miss his second straight Eastern Conference finals game with an injured left knee.
- Hawks' Kyle Korver out for the playoffs with sprained ankle Updated: May-23-15 4:32 pm
ATLANTA - Already facing a daunting task after losing the first two games at home in the Eastern Conference final, the Atlanta Hawks were dealt another major blow Saturday when 3-point specialist Kyle Korver was ruled out for the rest of the playoffs because of a severely sprained right ankle.
- James leads Cavs to 94-82 win over Hawks, 2-0 series lead Updated: May-23-15 12:23 am
ATLANTA - Forget the Big Three.
- Curry, James unanimous selections to All-NBA first team Updated: May-21-15 3:07 pm
NEW YORK - Golden State's Stephen Curry, the league MVP, and LeBron James are the only unanimous selections to the All-NBA first team.
- Timberwolves win draft lottery, Lakers move to No. 2 Updated: May-19-15 10:47 pm
NEW YORK - The Minnesota Timberwolves too often came to the NBA draft lottery and left in worse shape than they arrived.
- Cavs' Irving has "light" workout before Game 1 Updated: May-19-15 2:58 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Cavaliers All-Star guard Kyrie Irving had a "light, but good" practice a day before Cleveland opens the Eastern Conference finals in Atlanta.
- Cavs' Irving sits out practice, status for Game 1 uncertain Updated: May-16-15 10:35 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James should have had a stethoscope hanging around his neck as he reeled off the latest medical updates on him and his teammates.
- Cavaliers push through injuries on path to Eastern finals Updated: May-15-15 10:14 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James sat in his usual middle seat at the postgame podium talking about another playoff win, one moving him closer to another NBA championship.
- James struggles, Cavaliers still advance past Bulls 94-73 Updated: May-15-15 12:14 am
CHICAGO - No dominant performance by LeBron James. Not much from Kyrie Irving, either.
- LeBron scores 38, Cavs down Bulls 106-101 in heated Game 5 Updated: May-12-15 11:29 pm
CLEVELAND - With the "Big 3" reduced to the "Banged-Up 2," LeBron James again showed why he's Cleveland's one and only.
- Bulls' Gasol will miss Game 5 with strained hamstring Updated: May-12-15 7:21 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - The Bulls are again missing one of their big men.
- Cavs coach Blatt owns up to late-game gaffes, LeBron bailout Updated: May-11-15 6:08 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - David Blatt stepped over some cables and weaved through a throng of reporters eager to hear his explanation of two head-scratching decisions on Sunday in Chicago.
- Cavs' Shumpert improves, status for Game 3 unknown Updated: May-07-15 4:51 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Cavaliers coach David Blatt walked across his team's practice court wearing a black T-shirt that maybe best sums up his team's current delicate status.
- Pass first? Point guards look to show you can score, win Updated: May-06-15 1:14 pm
- Plan LeB: LeBron may be more aggressive vs. Bulls in Game 2 Updated: May-05-15 4:32 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James leaned against a padded basket stanchion and spun a ball on his index finger. As it rotated, his brain seemed to be turning just as quickly.
- Bulls-Cavaliers Preview Capsule Updated: May-03-15 11:50 am
- Kevin Love has shoulder surgery, sidelined 4-to-6 months Updated: Apr-30-15 12:39 am
CLEVELAND - Kevin Love had surgery on his badly damaged left shoulder that could require six months of recovery, officially ending any remote chance he had of returning during Cleveland's playoff run.
- Cavs' Love likely done for season with shoulder injury Updated: Apr-28-15 3:42 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kevin Love spent all those long, losing seasons in Minnesota aching for a chance to be part of the NBA playoffs.
- Cavaliers move on without Love, out with dislocated shoulder Updated: Apr-27-15 8:02 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers will move forward in the NBA playoffs without Kevin Love and with their title hopes shaken.
- Cavs' Kevin Love out next series with dislocated shoulder Updated: Apr-27-15 6:23 pm
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers forward Kevin Love will miss at least the team's next playoff series with a dislocated left shoulder, a damaging blow to Cleveland's NBA title hopes.
- Cavs sweep Celts as James scores 27 in 101-93 victory Updated: Apr-26-15 5:53 pm
BOSTON - LeBron James dribbled out the final 20 seconds while players embraced as the Cavaliers completed a sweep of the Celtics.