- Price loses for first time with Jays as Indians win 4-2 Updated: Sep-01-15 12:09 am
TORONTO - Six starts into his tenure with the Toronto Blue Jays, David Price tasted defeat for the first time.
- AP Newsbreak: Blue Jays would 'love' to keep general manager Updated: Aug-31-15 5:10 pm
TORONTO - The ownership of the Toronto Blue Jays said Monday it would "love" to keep general manager Alex Anthopoulos and has been in discussions about extending his contract.
- Indians President Mark Shapiro is bound for Blue Jays Updated: Aug-31-15 4:51 pm
CLEVELAND - As his throat clogged with emotion, Mark Shapiro avoided making eye contact with his wife and two kids so he wouldn't break down crying.
- Indians owner Paul Dolan looking for minority investor Updated: Aug-30-15 10:04 pm
CLEVELAND - Indians owner Paul Dolan is looking for a minority investment partner for his franchise.
- Indians manager Francona says he won't use opt-out clause Updated: Aug-28-15 6:56 pm
CLEVELAND - Indians manager Terry Francona says he won't use an out clause in his contract if Cleveland President Mark Shapiro takes a job elsewhere.