- Okla. GOP leaders plan to derail judge pay hikes Updated: Apr-10-14 6:43 pm
- Oklahoma Democratic leader calls for museum vote Updated: Apr-10-14 5:44 pm
- Fallin, Anoatubby urge passage of $40M museum fix Updated: Apr-07-14 6:16 pm
- Oklahoma teachers rally at Capitol for funding Updated: Mar-31-14 6:40 pm
- Negotiations to begin on Oklahoma budget, policy Updated: Mar-29-14 1:31 pm
- Roundup of Oklahoma editorials Updated: Mar-18-14 9:06 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Republican legislative leaders say they plan to derail a pay raise for members of the Oklahoma judiciary that would have also increased the salaries of the statewide elected officials such as the governor and attorney general.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House's top Democrat on Thursday called on the chamber's Republican leaders to schedule a vote on whether to provide funding to complete the American Indian Cultural Center & Museum in Oklahoma City.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin joined with the leader of one of the state's most powerful Indian tribes on Monday in an effort to convince House Republicans to support a $40 million plan to complete a massive Native American museum in Oklahoma City.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A huge crowd of teachers, parents and children amassed at the Oklahoma Capitol building Monday to call for an increase in school funding, which hasn't reached its pre-recession levels despite the addition of tens of thousands more students to the state's classrooms.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's governor and Republican legislative leaders agree in principle on cutting taxes, a multi-million dollar overhaul of the Capitol and revamping the pension system for state workers, but each side has different ideas on the specifics.
Here are excerpts from recent editorials in Oklahoma newspapers: