- Al Franken working on book about his years in Washington Updated: Oct-08-15 7:52 pm
NEW YORK - U.S. Sen. Al Franken is not done with his career as an author.
- US Sens. Warren, Markey back bill to hike smoking age to 21 Updated: Sep-30-15 5:21 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Sens. Elizabeth Warren and Edward Markey are backing legislation that would hike the nation's smoking age by banning the sale of tobacco products to anyone under 21.
- Warren: Much left to do 50 years after Civil Rights Act Updated: Sep-27-15 5:20 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren says that 50 years after the Civil Rights Act opened many opportunities and protections to black Americans, not enough progress has been made in voting rights, economic justice and anti-violence efforts.
- US Senate passes Warren bill to require settlement details Updated: Sep-22-15 1:50 pm
BOSTON - A bill sponsored by U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren that aims to give the public more details about settlements reached by federal enforcement agencies has passed the Senate.
- All 9 Massachusetts US House members vote to back Iran deal Updated: Sep-11-15 7:49 pm
BOSTON - The state's all-Democratic U.S. House delegation has voted in favor of the nuclear deal with Iran.