- US Rep. Joe Kennedy backing Iran nuclear weapons deal Updated: Aug-31-15 1:47 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Rep. Joe Kennedy is backing the nuclear deal with Iran, joining a majority of the state's all-Democratic congressional delegation in supporting the international agreement.
- Warren, coy on whether to seek re-election, stockpiles cash Updated: Aug-27-15 2:08 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren is stockpiling campaign cash from liberal supporters across the country even though she hasn't committed to a 2018 re-election bid.
- US Sen. Warren: "Too early to talk about" 2018 campaign Updated: Aug-24-15 2:20 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren isn't saying whether she'll seek election to a second six-year term in 2018.
- AG Healey top Massachusetts Democrat to back Clinton Updated: Aug-20-15 4:58 pm
BOSTON - Attorney General Maura Healey says she's backing Hillary Clinton for president.
- US Sen. Markey announces support of Iran nuclear deal Updated: Aug-19-15 7:46 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Edward Markey said Wednesday he's backing the nuclear deal with Iran, calling it the best tool to secure an Iran free of the weapons.
- US Rep. Clark announces support of Iran nuclear deal Updated: Aug-13-15 2:25 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Rep. Katherine Clark is joining other members of the state's all-Democratic congressional delegation in backing the nuclear deal with Iran.
- US Rep. Tsongas announces support of Iran nuclear deal Updated: Aug-12-15 3:49 pm
BOSTON - Rep. Niki Tsongas is the latest member of Massachusetts' all-Democratic congressional delegation to back the nuclear deal with Iran.
- In Obama stronghold of Massachusetts, some unsure on Iran Updated: Aug-11-15 1:58 am
BOSTON - With just over a month before the deadline for Congress to act on an international nuclear deal with Iran, more than half of Massachusetts' all-Democratic delegation is still on the fence, according to a poll of the state's 11 members of Congress by The Associated Press.
- Clinton to propose $350 billion college affordability plan Updated: Aug-10-15 12:16 am
WASHINGTON - Calling for a "new college compact," Hillary Rodham Clinton on Monday will unveil a $350 billion plan aimed at making college more affordable and reducing the crushing burden of student debt.
- Sen. Warren seeks review of military student loan law Updated: Aug-05-15 6:25 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren is seeking a fresh examination of a student loan law aimed at providing consumer protections to active members of the military.
- US Rep. McGovern: I back nuclear deal between Iran and US Updated: Aug-05-15 4:17 pm
BOSTON - Another member of Massachusetts' all-Democratic congressional delegation is throwing his support behind a nuclear deal that the US and other nations struck with Iran.
- Moulton says he'll support Iran deal as 'best viable option' Updated: Aug-01-15 4:22 pm
SALEM, Massachusetts - U.S. Rep. Seth Moulton is among a handful of Congressional Democrats announcing their support for a nuclear deal with Iran since meeting with President Barack Obama this past week.