- Fed moves to bar bailouts of failing firms Updated: Nov-30-15 6:03 pm
WASHINGTON - Federal Reserve officials have moved to prevent the central bank from bailing out failing companies, a power it exercised during the 2008 financial crisis.
- Massachusetts' newest members of Congress strong fundraisers Updated: Nov-29-15 12:56 pm
BOSTON - The three newest members of Massachusetts' all-Democratic congressional delegation are turning out to be three of its most prolific fundraisers.
- Race to settle budget fight means resolving policy disputes Updated: Nov-28-15 9:30 am
WASHINGTON - Farm-state lawmakers are trying to thwart new clean water rules.
- 2 Massachusetts Reps. back GOP bill to curb Syrian refugees Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts' all-Democratic U.S. House delegation has split on the issue of whether to establish fresh hurdles for Syrian and Iraqi refugees trying to enter the United States.
- Boston crowd rallies in support of Paris Updated: Nov-15-15 4:54 pm
BOSTON - A crowd in Boston waved French flags and consoled each other Sunday during a rally supporting the people of Paris in the aftermath of attacks there that killed 129 people and wounded more than 350.