- US Sen. Warren vows to serve out six-year term Updated: Dec-04-13 4:09 pm
- Sen. Warren stumps for 5th District hopeful Clark Updated: Dec-04-13 3:35 am
- Lantigua concedes in Lawrence mayor's race Updated: Nov-25-13 7:11 pm
- Mass. US senators defend votes on filibuster rule Updated: Nov-24-13 10:14 am
- US Sens. Warren, Rubio push anti-scam amendment Updated: Nov-21-13 3:24 pm
- Senate paralyzed on what to do about Guantanamo Updated: Nov-19-13 7:30 pm
- Senate women unite in fighting sexual assault Updated: Nov-19-13 4:27 pm
- Correction: Obama-CFTC story Updated: Nov-14-13 4:35 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren is insisting she has no plans to run for president in 2016.
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren is helping fellow Democrat Katherine Clark kick off her final get-out-the-vote drive before next week's special election in the state's 5th Congressional District.
LAWRENCE, Massachusetts - Lawrence Mayor William Lantigua has conceded the city's contested mayor's race to City Councilor Daniel Rivera.
BOSTON - Massachusetts' two U.S. senators are defending their support of a key change to the Senate's filibuster rule.
WASHINGTON - Senators on Tuesday illustrated their paralysis over what to do with the Guantanamo Bay prison, voting down dueling bills to loosen and tighten restrictions on transferring detainees.
WASHINGTON - One by one, the women of the Senate stood up, speaking out about the scourge of sexual assault in the military and their collaborative effort to address the long-neglected issue.
WASHINGTON - In a story Nov. 12 about President Barack Obama's nomination of Tim Massad as chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the Senate Banking Committee must approve Massad's nomination. It is the Senate Agriculture Committee that must approve it.