- Democrats clock all-nighter with climate talk Updated: Mar-11-14 9:07 am
- Mass., Conn., RI senators highlight climate change Updated: Mar-08-14 4:16 pm
- Ex-Senator's brother admits impersonating officer Updated: Feb-24-14 5:08 pm
- Mass. congress members stockpiling campaign cash Updated: Feb-22-14 2:19 pm
- Mass. AG hopeful: Crack down on for-profit schools Updated: Feb-21-14 1:22 pm
- US Sen. Warren's PAC pulls in $582,000 in 2013 Updated: Feb-12-14 3:37 pm
- Senators push raising Mass., federal minimum wage Updated: Feb-10-14 6:31 pm
WASHINGTON - Democratic senators clocked an all-nighter, working in shifts into Tuesday morning to warn of the devastation from climate change and the danger of inaction.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - U.S. senators from Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island are among 28 lawmakers who are preparing to hold the Senate floor all night long to urge congressional action on climate change.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Former U.S. Sen. Scott Brown's half-brother has pleaded guilty to impersonating a federal law enforcement officer.
BOSTON - Members of Massachusetts' all-Democratic congressional delegation are stockpiling campaign cash as they head into another election year, with many relying heavily on contributions from political action committees as they try to hold off Republicans intent on breaking their grip.
BOSTON - Democratic candidate for attorney general Maura Healey is vowing to crack down on what she called predatory for-profit colleges if elected to the state's top law enforcement job.
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren's political action committee has reported raising more than half a million dollars in 2013, money she says will go in part to trying to block a Republican takeover of the Senate.
BOSTON - Democratic U.S. Sens. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Dick Durbin of Illinois stopped by a burrito chain restaurant in Boston on Monday to advocate for an increase in the state and federal minimum wage.