- Senate hopeful Brown: Health law erodes freedom Updated: Apr-10-14 7:56 pm
- Massachusetts officials promote drug take-back day Updated: Apr-07-14 3:15 pm
- Boston library unveils marathon memorial exhibit Updated: Apr-07-14 12:37 pm
- Christie spokesman leaves for Brown campaign Updated: Apr-06-14 3:59 pm
- Citizen groups push for NH Senate money pledge Updated: Apr-01-14 2:01 pm
- US Sen. Warren campaigns for Franken in Minnesota Updated: Mar-30-14 6:30 pm
- Sen. Warren raising money for NH Sen. Shaheen Updated: Mar-20-14 12:26 am
- Elizabeth Warren pens book about life, Senate work Updated: Mar-18-14 1:38 pm
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Announcing his campaign to return to Washington by way of New Hampshire, former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown tweaked the state's "Live Free or Die" motto Thursday to bash both President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law and Democrat Jeanne Shaheen's support for it.
BOSTON - Mayor Martin J. Walsh and members of Massachusetts' congressional delegation urged residents Monday to take part in National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day later this month.
BOSTON - Messages of resilience, solidarity, hope and love are embodied at the memorial exhibit commemorating the anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombings.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A former spokesman for Gov. Chris Christie has left to work for a U.S. Senate campaign in New Hampshire.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Two nonpartisan citizen advocacy groups are urging U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen and her potential Republican rival Scott Brown to negotiate a pledge to reduce the outside money spent on their race in New Hampshire.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Democratic U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts whipped up the crowds at a campaign event for Sen. Al Franken and helped Minnesota Democrats raise money for the upcoming campaign season at two events over the weekend.
BOSTON - Sen. Elizabeth Warren is throwing her fundraising muscle behind fellow Democratic Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, who's facing a challenge from former Massachusetts Republican Sen. Scott Brown as she seeks a second term in New Hampshire.
BOSTON - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren has written a book chronicling her life story, from her working-class roots in Oklahoma to a seat in the Senate representing Massachusetts.